According to some geneticists, 10% of daddies ain't daddy

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Of course. Any woman is capable of this, it just reinforces the fact many women cheat on the low, raw, without thinking about the repercussions. They have no problem pinning a baby innocently on someone else.....

Luckily I'm always two steps ahead. I monitor and keep alerts on my iPad about ovulation cycles of who I'm seeing.

Remember brehs women can only pregnant once a month and it's usually between a 24-72 hour window. Just don't have sex during that time and you'll be fine......

But sperm can survive inside the womb for up to 7 days after sex, so if y'all had sex within the week, she can still get pregnant

That's why the rhythm method is bullshyt

broller

Veteran
Daps
Glad my daughters look just like me. I’d be in prison if my ex okie doked me. Some of these women man...

:stopitslime:

The things I’ve been told from some.

:picard:

It makes me have high requirements for trusting all women and even then I never give 100% trust.

Truth. Scary as fukk out here

Genay

Rookie
Daps
Y'all know y'all don't need to ask the mother for a paternity test.

You can buy the kit at your local pharmacy, swab you and the baby's cheek, send it off and receive the results in your email inbox in a few weeks.

If your lady would get upset and you still need peace of mind just do it that way. No drama, no mess.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Y'all know y'all don't need to ask the mother for a paternity test.

You can buy the kit at your local pharmacy, swab you and the baby's cheek, send it off and receive the results in your email inbox in a few weeks.

If your lady would get upset and you still need peace of mind just do it that way. No drama, no mess.
No it's better to do it early as possible, once you sign the birth certificate you are forever liable to pay child support

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And women have no power:stopitslime:

The hospital keeps the fact away from dad based on the cheating mothers attitude and feelings.

I knew the baby situation greatly benefits the women in the US but this just puts it at a new level. I can't even formulate my disgust on this topic.

Hospitals basically hiding paternity results? shyt is scary.