According to some geneticists, 10% of daddies ain't daddy

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I thought it was higher like closer to 20-25%

Edit: yeah I remember in genetics they said believed to be somewhere around 15-20%.

Scary shyt. I don't give a fukk I'm getting any child of mine tested.

:dead: women being more worried about triggering a breakup, absolutely disgusting.....

Show this article to her like :francis:

broller

Veteran
Daps
You're 100% right. Two B positives can't make an O negative kid.

you could have that because each parent who is B+ could have had a B allele from one parent, and an O from the other. They may also have had a + allele from one parent and a - allele from the other parent. They could theoretically both give their O and - to the baby, and then get an O - kid.

What can't happen is two O negative parents having a B positive kid.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imo 15% is def low! I do know in mixed Hutu husband/Tutsi women marriages that figure IS MINIMUM 40% IF NOT AT LEAST 60%. In fact brehs that's the real reason they'll never be friends forget all that Hollyweird genocide BS.

Fyi,this is what Tutsi women look like

collage-2017-07-26%2B%25283%2529.jpg

plus they often have a crazy 32 23 44 shape.

Here's Ange Kagame,the mass murderers daughter,herself. I've seen her upclose and can confirm ,YES,SHE;S ACTUALLY THAT HOT!

HAB8.jpg

Anyway,Tutsi hotties are UNDER A LONG STANDING CULTURAL INJUNCTION TO CUCK THEIR HUTU HUSBANDS.

Thus, Bahororo, Bahima and Batutsi women from wealthy or royal families do not marry Bairu or Bahutu men reminiscent of medieval Europe where the nobility married among itself

It is also not true that there are intermarriages. Men have always been duped when ever they try to produce children with the tutsi women. Tutsi only produce among themselves and I know you know it.

http://karanjazplace.blogspot.co.ke/2017/07/p*ssy-power-real-reason-tutsis-and.html

Btw,some pics on the link are def NSFW!?

This is called ugapfuruba-any Rwandese or W Ugandans in thecoli?

broller

Veteran
Daps
Imo 15% is def low! I do know in mixed Hutu husband/Tutsi women marriages that figure IS MINIMUM 40% IF NOT AT LEAST 60%. In fact brehs that's the real reason they'll never be friends forget all that Hollyweird genocide BS.

Fyi,this is what Tutsi women look like

collage-2017-07-26%2B%25283%2529.jpg

plus they often have a crazy 32 23 44 shape.

Here's Ange Kagame,the mass murderers daughter,herself. I've seen her upclose and can confirm ,YES,SHE;S ACTUALLY THAT HOT!

HAB8.jpg

Anyway,Tutsi hotties are UNDER A LONG STANDING CULTURAL INJUNCTION TO CUCK THEIR HUTU HUSBANDS.

Thus, Bahororo, Bahima and Batutsi women from wealthy or royal families do not marry Bairu or Bahutu men reminiscent of medieval Europe where the nobility married among itself

It is also not true that there are intermarriages. Men have always been duped when ever they try to produce children with the tutsi women. Tutsi only produce among themselves and I know you know it.

http://karanjazplace.blogspot.co.ke/2017/07/p*ssy-power-real-reason-tutsis-and.html

Btw,some pics on the link are def NSFW!?

This is called ugapfuruba-any Rwandese or W Ugandans in thecoli?

Why do they marry out if they plan to cheat? I mean I get that some women do, as individuals, but why is it a known thing among Tutsis?

broller

Veteran
Daps
Ol he looks just like me ass nikkas keep getting got

:mjlol:

Canada
Mr. Cornelio began paying child support for his ex-wife's twins after the couple separated in 1998. The former couple settled upon a joint custody agreement in 2002 that continued Mr. Cornelio's monetary support for the twins.[14] Shortly afterwards Ms. Cornelio requested a reduction in visitation time along with an increase in support payments that prompted Mr. Cornelio to question the paternity of the twins. A subsequent DNA test revealed that he was not their biological father. A request was made by Mr. Cornelio to be excused from paying further support claiming to be the victim of misrepresentation or fraud when Ms. Cornelio failed to disclose the affair while they were married when he signed the 2002 joint custody agreement.[15]

The Ontario Superior Court of Justice in 2008 ruled against the request to be excused or reimbursed for support payments. Judge van Rensburg in deciding to deny the request noted Mr. Cornelio had wondered at the time of his separation if an affair by his ex-wife had actually been responsible for the twins. "It was not until access was interrupted and Ms. Cornelio commenced proceedings seeking increased child support that the respondent began pursuing this issue," the judge remarked. "The fact of that relationship – even if it has now become strained – is sufficient to require Mr. Cornelio to continue to contribute toward the children's material needs."[16]

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do they marry out if they plan to cheat? I mean I get that some women do, as individuals, but why is it a known thing among Tutsis?

Cheat the hated Hutu and increase their numbers at the same damn time! That's how they get down as unbelievable as it sounds.

Genay

Rookie
Daps
Just gonna quote myself

Y'all know y'all don't need to ask the mother for a paternity test.

You can buy the kit at your local pharmacy, swab you and the baby's cheek, send it off and receive the results in your email inbox in a few weeks.

If your lady would get upset and you still need peace of mind just do it that way. No drama, no mess.

Don't sign the birth certificate at the hospital, especially if you are not married. Despite what the hospital says, you can always establish paternity voluntarily at a later date.

Pressuring men to sign the birth certificate at the hospital is tactic hospital staff will use, but just be firm and calm. Know you can always establish paternity at a later date.

tumblr_p1slfeXmId1upk4iro1_400.jpg