According to some geneticists, 10% of daddies ain't daddy

broller

Veteran
Daps
10 percent is a low amount...but still why risk being in it. The test is easy and non invasive

If she makes a big deal over you asking for the test then its probably a good reason you are getting it

1 in 10 is too high an amount when it comes to knowing your child is yours.

think of your 10 closest homies..or like a classroom of 30 kids...one or 3 of em calling the wrong guy daddy :francis:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

think of your 10 closest homies..or like a classroom of 30 kids...one or 3 of em calling the wrong guy daddy :francis:

Breh I let every single woman I date know that I will request a DNA test no matter if we married or not

A lot of guys too scared of the woman's reaction and will get shamed by the "you don't trust me why you with me" game. Good luck to those fellas :hubie:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Thing is I'm almost certain I've read somewhere it may be estimated as high as 40%.

The lower end would be around 15-25%.

When you think about sense though. Women will step out to have sex and with more physically attractive men for a short term duration, but seek a less attractive more stable partner to raise the kid(long term).....

I mean we see examples of this throughout society today.....

Last edited: