According to some geneticists, 10% of daddies ain't daddy

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10 percent is a low amount...but still why risk being in it. The test is easy and non invasive

If she makes a big deal over you asking for the test then its probably a good reason you are getting it
It is essentially accusing her of cheating on you. Most rational adults don’t like accusations of something related to morality or integrity.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i'm starting to understand religious extremist and why they do it... :patrice:

they must have figured it out....these hoes aint loyal :hubie:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
not surprising, women spreads her legs and sleeps with some worthles nikka, dude has no quality traits of being a father. Suddenly realizing she's pregnant, poindexter in it whose never got his chance gets his chance , wow even on the first night she's spreading her legs poindexter thinks he has won.

Woman double checks with worthless negro again i want us to be a family dude tells her to get a abortion and :pacspit:, woman runs to poindexter few months later poindexter and woman getting married. 5 years later after thinking hes getting played poindexter realizes the kid isn't his.

the end

Pretty sure this happened to the nikka that wifed my girl's sister.

She was fukking with some deadbeat ass white dude who scammed her out of thousands of dollars. The whole time, the simp was hitting her up tryna save her and treat her like a queen, but she wasn't interested. My girl got fed up with seeing her sister get treated like shyt, so she called the cops and talked her sister in to leaving dude. The sister immediately ran into the arms of the simp, a rich black dude who made his money in computers, only about 40 years old but made a bunch of money already...but he was too much of a nice guy for her. He's like Carlton from the Fresh Prince...spot on.

They had the baby around 9 months later...and 2 years later that baby is lighter than Steph Curry with blue eyes....and the father and mother are more brown skinned and nobody in that family has blue eyes. I told my girl that nikka needs to get a DNA test and judging by her reaction to what I said, she suspected the same thing but just didn't wanna say anything.

I'd bet everything in my checking account, that aint that nikka's baby. But now he's dressing up in Christmas pajamas taking pictures with a kid that looks NOTHING like him....and keep in mind, daughters usually take after their father.

Won't happen to me, I took genetics class in college goddammit.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
It is essentially accusing her of cheating on you. Most rational adults don’t like accusations of something related to morality or integrity.

Do you care more about what she likes/don't like or your knowing a child is yours?

broller

Veteran
Daps

She was fukking with some deadbeat ass white dude who scammed her out of thousands of dollars. The whole time, the simp was hitting her up tryna save her and treat her like a queen, but she wasn't interested. My girl got fed up with seeing her sister get treated like shyt, so she called the cops and talked her sister in to leaving dude. The sister immediately ran into the arms of the simp, a rich black dude who made his money in computers, only about 40 years old but made a bunch of money already...but he was too much of a nice guy for her. He's like Carlton from the Fresh Prince...spot on.

They had the baby around 9 months later...and 2 years later that baby is lighter than Steph Curry with blue eyes....and the father and mother are more brown skinned and nobody in that family has blue eyes. I told my girl that nikka needs to get a DNA test and judging by her reaction to what I said, she suspected the same thing but just didn't wanna say anything.

I'd bet everything in my checking account, that aint that nikka's baby. But now he's dressing up in Christmas pajamas taking pictures with a kid that looks NOTHING like him....and keep in mind, daughters usually take after their father.

:francis:

Computer guy should have been smarter

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
nikkas here will call you a c00n for getting snipped and this is exactly the headache I so didn't want dealing with having kids.

Seen this shyt IRL play out with cats not being the father. It is no joke and these same women get self righteous when these dudes start gunning them down and burying them somewhere over this

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course. Any woman is capable of this, it just reinforces the fact many women cheat on the low, raw, without thinking about the repercussions. They have no problem pinning a baby innocently on someone else.....

Luckily I'm always two steps ahead. I monitor and keep alerts on my iPad about ovulation cycles of who I'm seeing.

Remember brehs women can only pregnant once a month and it's usually between a 24-72 hour window. Just don't have sex during that time and you'll be fine......

:dead:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps

sucker for love :stopitslime:
hmm-hmm :stopitslime:
sucker for love :stopitslime:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Over a year, and you dodged this smoothly :whistle:

Oh my god leave me alone. I’m not dodging anything I just don’t give af. You’re a grown ass man why do you need me to agree with you?? Not everyone is going to agree with you, get over it. Jesus.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Oh my god leave me alone. I’m not dodging anything I just don’t give af. You’re a grown ass man why do you need me to agree with you?? Not everyone is going to agree with you, get over it. Jesus.

You always avoid DNA testing. Never stating how you truly feel about it. It builds trust in a relationship, not destroy it.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard a story about a Nigerian family that was required to take a DNA test before they could come to the US to join their father. It was during this process the man found out one of the kids was not his.
:dead::dead::dead: There was a guy who was bringing up his 6 kids to the US and had to do the blood test.

:sas2: 5 out of the 6 came back as not his :francis::francis::francis:

He still brought them to the US as he grew them for how many years. He left the mom tho :scust: