According to some geneticists, 10% of daddies ain't daddy

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Y'all know y'all don't need to ask the mother for a paternity test.

You can buy the kit at your local pharmacy, swab you and the baby's cheek, send it off and receive the results in your email inbox in a few weeks.

If your lady would get upset and you still need peace of mind just do it that way. No drama, no mess.
We need results before the baby is home

Genay

Rookie
Daps
We need results before the baby is home
No it's better to do it early as possible, once you sign the birth certificate you are forever liable to pay child support
Don't sign the birth certificate at the hospital, especially if you are not married. Despite what the hospital says, you can always establish paternity voluntarily at a later date.

Pressuring men to sign the birth certificate at the hospital is tactic hospital staff will use, but just be firm and calm. Know you can always establish paternity at a later date.

tumblr_p1slfeXmId1upk4iro1_400.jpg

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course. Any woman is capable of this, it just reinforces the fact many women cheat on the low, raw, without thinking about the repercussions. They have no problem pinning a baby innocently on someone else.....

Luckily I'm always two steps ahead. I monitor and keep alerts on my iPad about ovulation cycles of who I'm seeing.

Remember brehs women can only pregnant once a month and it's usually between a 24-72 hour window. Just don't have sex during that time and you'll be fine......
Lol don’t be a fool bruh women can get pregnant whenever they’re not passing a egg. You’ll have a little one soon

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
For some reason I thought this was going to be about human chimeras and how their cases are potentially increasing fukkery in genetic and paternity issues.

This Man Failed A Paternity Test Due To His Vanished Twin’s DNA
The parents hired a lawyer and sought a more precise paternity test from an accredited lab. Just like the at-home test, the new analysis relied on skin cells from a cheek swab to check the father’s genes against the child’s. Again, the test came back negative for paternity.

Accredited U.S. labs perform nearly 400,000 paternity tests every year in legal, immigration, and criminal cases, with more than 99% of them relying on cheek swab samples. About 24% find that the man is not the father of the child.

Concerned that the fertility clinic had made a mistake, the Washington couple approached them with the results of the paternity test. But the fertility clinic said that the 34-year-old father was the only white man to donate sperm at the facility on the day their son was conceived, and the child looked white. :mjlol:

That was when the couple approached Starr, who suggested they test the father and son with a direct-to-consumer genetic ancestry test sold by the startup firm 23andMe. The results of those tests came back late last year. Bizarrely, their results said that the man was his son’s uncle. :bryan:
In the case of the Washington couple, the suspicion of male chimerism suddenly looked likely after the ancestry test indicated that he was his son’s uncle. Unlike standard paternity tests, which look for only about 15 genetic markers and test just for fatherhood, 23andMe and other genetic heritage firm tests looks at hundreds of thousands of markers in a bid to establish genetic genealogies for entire families.

Starr reached out to genetic counselor Kayla Sheets of Vibrant Gene Consulting in Cambridge, Massachusetts, earlier this year to confirm the chimerism suspicion, and she in turn recruited Baird’s lab. Cheek swab genetic tests again ruled out the man as the father of his son.

But a test of the man’s semen found out that about 10% of its cells were genetic matches to the infant boy,:dwillhuh: Baird said. “The sperm showed (the father) was indeed a genetic chimera.”

The father of the boy is effectively the man’s own vanished twin — another ghost —the researchers concluded. :what:
Human chimerism is very common, :scust:but exquisitely difficult to identify, coming to light almost exclusively by accidents like this,” biologist Charles Boklage of East Carolina University told BuzzFeed News by email.

The father in the Washington case, for example, had cheek cells that displayed only one set of genes, which means that his chimerism would never have been revealed by standard tests. Currently, about 99% of accredited labs rely on the older test that searches for fewer markers and doesn’t check for sibling DNA.
Nevertheless, Starr suggested that chimerism may affect many more paternity tests than just the Washington case. :ohhh:

Some of y'all walking around looking all normal on the outside
101473198.jpg
cat-682737_960_720-300x188.jpg

But on the inside you're like this
4555668.jpg

And you've been getting cuckolded by your dead brother your whole life. :troll:

Though being your sister's unwitting surrogate has gotta hurt.
eta link: She's Her Own Twin
The DNA test results challenged everything she knew about her family. Yes, her boyfriend was the father of the children, and, yes, they were all related, according to the DNA, except for Fairchild. She was told she wasn't the mother.

Fairchild was certain a mistake must have been made, but she recalled a social worker saying to her, "Nope. DNA is 100 percent foolproof and it doesn't lie." :francis: (probably said it all smug too)

Fairchild was not only denied government assistance for her young children, she was now suspected of possibly acting as a paid surrogate mother and committing welfare fraud. She was in danger of having her kids taken away for good.

Fairchild said before she left, the social worker told her, "You know, we're able to come get your kids at any time." :gucci:
Attorney Alan Tindell finally agreed to take the case, but he questioned her extensively about her connection to the children. "These aren't your sister's children? These aren't your brother's children? You didn't abduct these children from anyone?" Tindell said that given how adamant Fairchild's answers were, he decided to believe her.
The state was still so suspicious of Fairchild that when she gave birth to another child, a court officer stood in the delivery room to witness an immediate DNA test.

"They took DNA from the baby and myself right then and there, after birth, and it came back that there is no way possible that baby is mine," Fairchild said.

Even though they'd witnessed the birth, officials believed she was acting as a surrogate, possibly bearing a child for money.

The state really REALLY doesn't want to help financially to raise anybody's kids.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Of course. Any woman is capable of this, it just reinforces the fact many women cheat on the low, raw, without thinking about the repercussions. They have no problem pinning a baby innocently on someone else.....

Luckily I'm always two steps ahead. I monitor and keep alerts on my iPad about ovulation cycles of who I'm seeing.

Remember brehs women can only pregnant once a month and it's usually between a 24-72 hour window. Just don't have sex during that time and you'll be fine......
:dead:

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
I love how the system can keep me in the dark about this, make me pay for the child, and then when I find out still try to force me to PAY CHILD SUPPORT for the "needs of the child" :camby:
Anything so they don't have to come off any funds.
Their go to 'reasoning' is always something, something assistance fraud blah blah :comeon:

broller

Veteran
Daps
For some reason I thought this was going to be about human chimeras and how their cases are potentially increasing fukkery in genetic and paternity issues.

This Man Failed A Paternity Test Due To His Vanished Twin’s DNA

Some of y'all walking around looking all normal on the outside
101473198.jpg
cat-682737_960_720-300x188.jpg

But on the inside you're like this
4555668.jpg

And you've been getting cuckolded by your dead brother your whole life. :troll:

Though being your sister's unwitting surrogate has gotta hurt.

The state really REALLY doesn't want to help financially to raise anybody's kids.

damn. that's wild. i wonder how many people who were found to not be the father, are actually the father, due to vanishing twins...

link to the article: She's Her Own Twin

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
not surprising, women spreads her legs and sleeps with some worthles nikka, dude has no quality traits of being a father. Suddenly realizing she's pregnant, poindexter in it whose never got his chance gets his chance , wow even on the first night she's spreading her legs poindexter thinks he has won.

Woman double checks with worthless negro again i want us to be a family dude tells her to get a abortion and :pacspit:, woman runs to poindexter few months later poindexter and woman getting married. 5 years later after thinking hes getting played poindexter realizes the kid isn't his.

the end

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

That's not true lol