According to some geneticists, 10% of daddies ain't daddy

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Of course. Any woman is capable of this, it just reinforces the fact many women cheat on the low, raw, without thinking about the repercussions. They have no problem pinning a baby innocently on someone else.....

Luckily I'm always two steps ahead. I monitor and keep alerts on my iPad about ovulation cycles of who I'm seeing.

Remember brehs women can only pregnant once a month and it's usually between a 24-72 hour window. Just don't have sex during that time and you'll be fine......

Semen are long lived breh, and a woman's cycle can flip on you. The rhythm method isn't flawless.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Semen are long lived breh, and a woman's cycle can flip on you. The rhythm method isn't flawless.
Yeah I do watch the cycle and I've seen it change up do to stress. Still 0/10 though.

Right strong swimmer maybe long lived, but breaking into barrier where egg is only active for a limited amount of time. Ill take my chances.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I thought it was higher like closer to 20-25%

Edit: yeah I remember in genetics they said believed to be somewhere around 15-20%.

Scary shyt. I don't give a fukk I'm getting any child of mine tested.

:dead: women being more worried about triggering a breakup, absolutely disgusting.....

Yeah this number seems low to me as well. I wonder if they adjusted this for the subjects. I'd like to see a wide experiment specifically for paternity.

A while back there was an article about some village in England where they were doing an unrelated experiment and found out 1/3 of the claimed fathers weren't the real fathers :scust:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I can imagine a lot of men in the past, before the invention of DNA testing raised kids that weren't theirs. I also believe it is common in underdeveloped countries for men to unknowingly raise kids that aren't theirs because DNA testing is not as easy to acquire.

Why you think they used to lock women in the house like a cat in heat?

:deadmanny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yeah this number seems low to me as well. I wonder if they adjusted this for the subjects. I'd like to see a wide experiment specifically for paternity.

A while back there was an article about some village in England where they were doing an unrelated experiment and found out 1/3 of the claimed fathers weren't the real fathers :scust:
:picard: 30+% holy shyt.........

That 80/20 rule :wow:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Info like thos really puts shyt into perspective. Men are seen as the cheaters of the two genders stereotypically. A lot of the generalizations we hold as fact need to be re-written. I remember I made a thread asking brehs if they'd get their "child" DNA tested and a btehette got really angry at the notion.
Goes to show you that this shyt runs deep.​