According to Jason Black, black men are not building for these reasons...

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
You are clueless man :snoop:

You just made up a bunch of bullshyt talkin points that Umar and other black conscious brothers never said.

I would like to know what actions are you making to uplift the black community?

Are you doing more than Tariq and Umar?

And if so please provide receipts

I ain't clueless I've been watching these nikkas for like 10yrs

Its wasn't just shots at Umar & Tariq but multiple black internet nikkas:mjlol:if u been around u would know who they're....

Sara
Jason Black
Sa neter
BLM Crew
etc....
Provide receipts?:what:go watch their videos.... Same shyt just reheated :martin:

nikkas been pump faking & complaining for yrs now:mjlol:

Its enough knowledge & info out there......

#2017GetToBuildingOrShutTheFukkkUp

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1. By saying "black people are the only......" you are making the comparison.

2. You serious?

3. Undoubtedly you know black men who didn't do this, so why do you pretend they don't exist?

4. there's plenty of pushback. Most black people don't fit this stereotype you are painting here, so who could you claims there's no pushback?

5. I've not said anything emotional. You've done nothing here but present a stereotype of black people that doesn't hold up to fact.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
1. By saying "black people are the only......" you are making the comparison.

2. You serious?

3. Undoubtedly you know black men who didn't do this, so why do you pretend they don't exist?

4. there's plenty of pushback. Most black people don't fit this stereotype you are painting here, so who could you claims there's no pushback?

5. I've not said anything emotional. You've done nothing here but present a stereotype of black people that doesn't hold up to fact.

:mjlol:

so if I said "asian people are smart as hell" that's a comparison to another race? huh?

you're not making sense because you're not really trying to answer my questions or engage in dialogue, you're just wanting to argue.

and if there is "plenty of pushback" simply list it. post some articles, evidence, where is this huge black movement against trap culture? against anti-intellectualism in our community? against baby momma/daddy culture? show me.

you're too busy trying to fight instead of engaging in dialogue.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I ain't clueless I've been watching these nikkas for like 10yrs

Its wasn't just shots at Umar & Tariq but multiple black internet nikkas:mjlol:if u been around u would know who they're....

Sara
Jason Black
Sa neter
BLM Crew
etc....
Provide receipts?:what:go watch their videos.... Same shyt just reheated :martin:

nikkas been pump faking & complaining for yrs now:mjlol:

#2017GetToBuildingOrShutTheFukkkUp
No disrespect bro. But what have you done for the progressive movement of black people?

What community Outreach programs have you led? What books have you written?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:

so if I said "asian people are smart as hell" that's a comparison to another race? huh?
Yes, it is. Did you get all Fs in school :usure:

you're not making sense because you're not really trying to answer my questions or engage in dialogue, you're just wanting to argue.
Your questions are based on false premises in the first place. It's difficult to engage in meaningful dialog about stereotypes

and if there is "plenty of pushback" simply list it. post some articles, evidence, where is this huge black movement against trap culture? against anti-intellectualism in our community? against baby momma/daddy culture? show me.

you're too busy trying to fight instead of engaging in dialogue.
The facts about black peoples socioeconomic achievement/status prove that your stereotypes are not true. There's doesn't need to be a pushback against things that don't exist. It would stand to reason that those things have already been pushed back upon successfully.

But just to make you feel better there's things like this

Faith leaders and former felons plan to stop the violence

Going on all the time

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
No disrespect bro. But what have you done for the progressive movement of black people?

What community Outreach programs have you led? What books have you written?

nikkas saying what have you done for the black community in defense of their bullshyt

10yr ago, I was 11:russ:I didn't make any promises,get up & say i'm gone lead or got on utube bytching & complaining.. meanwhile who did tho?:francis:

Play time is over & i'm pulling hoe cards & nikkas bluffs

Debates, lectures, documentaries, gofundmes, 3 hr rant videos, twitter finger battles etc...ain't progress breh..

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
10yr ago, I was 11:russ:I didn't make any promises,get up & say i'm gone lead or got on utube bytching & complaining.. meanwhile who did tho?:francis:

Debates, lectures, documentaries, gofundmes, 3 hr rant videos, twitter finger battles etc...ain't progress breh..

:mjlol: don't shatter dreams like that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
eh, you're either a suburban negro or a white person pretending to be black.

go ahead and get the last word but i'm done :coffee:
Classic response when you can't back up your own bullshyt.

Your view of black people is eschewed by white supremacy. You might need to go out into the world and meet some real black folks. Not just the ones you see in world star videos.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

So what's your solution other complaining about what others have actually done?

What actions do you have in place?

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The part where he says..... old heads don't got shyt to pass down so creating/building isn't even a priority for the young nikkas coming up.... DEEP!

nikkas so clueless and lost on where to start cause these old heads ain't leave shyt for the young nikkas to build upon... sad

And now we got nikkas who are against building totally... only for self....

I understand, people got responsibilities...

But our culture seems to be against the idea totally.....

we've become ingrained into white society so deep that working for white people is the promised land for most of us...

The corniest shyt ever tho is the radical pro black brothers who don't got any plans to build.... jus gonna work for white people until they die and complain about white supremacy.... those the real clowns

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
I do listen to Tariq from time to time because he is quite funny and has a perspective that I kind of enjoy hearing. Outside of Tariq Nasheed, I only listen to The C.O.W.S, Professor BlackTruth, and Neely Fuller Jr. Those three aren't on the, "come to my lecture and buy my DVD" type of nonsense.

Gus T. Renegade's interviews are some of the best interviews I've heard from anyone, especially his interviews with Neely Fuller and Dr. Francis Cress Welsing. When he does have white people on his show, he is very cut-throat and unapologetic. I remember one interview where a white woman was giving her typical liberal spiel, and Gus whipped out her great grandfather's book talking about his slaves. :mjlol:

Not to mention he cut down Tim Wise's nonsense back in 2010 when Blacks were frequenting his lectures and praising the "good white man", Time Wise. Even Neely Fuller saw through Time Wise:

Professor Blacktruth is funny as well. His rants are golden imo. But his analyses are also spot on:

Professor on Trump:

Professor on how white people see the world and operate:

I've heard of Jason Black but cannot comment on him outside of the OP. In terms of his outline of why Black men don't build, I think it is rather lacking and I will comment on it later, possibly tomorrow.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Well that's a whole different issue than claiming black people condone failing out of school.

The reason black people go to those for profit colleges is because they usually cater to working adults who need flexible class times. Black people are more likely to have to work their way through college and don't get the luxury of going away to a university on their parents money, so they chooses the local flexible for profit college.

And yeah I agree the field a person goes into is very important. Black people are paying more attention to this now. The upcoming generation are all about STEM careers.
Community college is flexible :francis:

They hit those for-profit because they let them skip those basic entrance exams and stuff