According to Jason Black, black men are not building for these reasons...

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Ggp9CbF.jpg

:mjlol::deadrose:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel that.

I'm saying it's usually something missing. Either the capital ain't there (not always) , or organization skills ain't there (don't know how to get a group of people together or organize whatever is being planned into a viable business: aka monetize their work into an organization/provider), or there is no consumer base that they can attract (either by their own fault or circumstance within their target consumer base) because as far as I see the black community has no forced consumer base besides african nationals and Haitian nationals who may not speak English and are forced to get their product or services from countrymen/women.

Language is really important in business. A lot of asian and hispanic business are successful almost entirely on the strength that their consumer base has no alternative, but English is not a comfortable option. Language unites the consumer base and makes it significantly easier for business owners to sell product to a target audience.

When Hispanics and Asians try to create businesses in white communities they tend to fail, because they are often met with hostility and a lack of consumer base because white people have access to those same products and services from a white business owner.

Black consumers have a mentality that they can get services and products from anyone, so we dont put value on needing to shop with someone who looks like us, because we dont have that sort of supremacy mentality. Black people actually seek out diversity.

Truth and well said.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You claimed.

"we're the only community that rewards, or are completely indifferent toward abhorrent sociopathic behaviors"

That's clearly not true whatsoever.

This is not true either.

Seems you get your view of black people from the same white supremacist lense as Trump :scust:

:jbhmm: so explain how that's not true?

our default is to always compare ourselves to white people as though there are no other races that exist

but do you think bringing home F's all the time is acceptable in asian/indian culture?
how about dropping out of school to just sit around and do nothing?
what about having 5 kids before you're 30 and never been married? have you ever met an asian dude with 5 baby mommas at 24 years old?

none of these things are commended in our community, they're defended and explained with arguments about systematic racism

where am I wrong? seriously explain.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before we lambast blk community for not building let's make sure our c00n asses actually support what has been built already. A business is only as successful as its consumers. Far too many in our community have a white is right mentality. Buy blk.

Amen.....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:jbhmm: so explain how that's not true?

our default is to always compare ourselves to white people as though there are no other races that exist
You did that in here :dwillhuh:

but do you think bringing home F's all the time is acceptable in asian/indian culture?
how about dropping out of school to just sit around and do nothing?
Who said it was ok with black people?

Overwhelming majority of black people graduate high school, and more black people than ever before are going on to college.

what about having 5 kids before you're 30 and never been married? have you ever met an asian dude with 5 baby mommas at 24 years old?
Don't know many asian people, but there are plenty guys of all races out there having unprotected sex and not taking care of their responsibilities.

I don't personally don't know a black man that fits this scenario either, do you?

none of these things are commended in our community, they're defended and explained with arguments about systematic racism
I don't know of anyone who would say dropping out of school and having a bunch of kids is a good thing.

where am I wrong? seriously explain.
Only thing you've done here is stereotyped black people based off your own ignorance and some shyt you've probably seen in the media.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
We just had a black president, let it go. There are two types of black people in this economic environment:

Those who do, and those who don't. Those who don't or those who do at a marginal level complaining about not getting sh*t from those who didn't before them or those who did because they felt those who did owe them something. Nobody owes you anything in this world, not even your own parents. If things were left up to the forces of fate we will die broke and in debt. You make your own destiny. If you work with that attitude you will be alright. We have been having these conversations for the last 40 years, there are blacks dominating in sports, politics, finance, engineering, industry, and entertainment. At the end of the day it's up to YOU to stop posting and start DOING. I was in a thread the other day where people were complaining about the quality of the food in their hood, I suggested something as simple as food carts with hot healthy food, the conversation denigrated into " You must be rich", "You are mocking us", "That won't make a difference" etc etc. All these self-anointed internet pundits are bish azz dudes spreading bish azz mentalities. Have a black family, do whatever you got to raise some startup capital, even if it means washing white man's shoes, flip that into a small business, flip that into a bigger business, and keep it pushing from there. Wealth is generational, you may not live to be a millionaire but if your business is positioned right your kids will. If and when you can employ somebody, help out somebody from your hood, but if every black person had that mentality we would be alright. To summarize, stop complaining, start doing. Don't make threads about what is wrong with the black community, make a thread about what you are doing to CHANGE it.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
It's young boys in the hood under 18 who have mastered the art of finding a plug/product, distribution network, marketing the product, closing the deal & the re up...

Young boys who understand the difference between profits and expenses naturally cause they out here hustling

NATURAL BORN HUSTLERS WHO COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN LEGALLY IF THEY HAD GUIDANCE....

The most popular form of entrepreneurship in our community is the trap and it's sad cause I seen so many naturals at business who use their talents to push the wrong product.. but it's all they know, I can't blame them...

It's entrepreneurship regardless... but nah.

I've seen nikkas become millionaires off the trap and they started from nothing.... those same dudes coulda put that talent elsewhere....

U can't pass the trap phone to your son and tell him it's his business now....

The fact is..... we have so many bright minds in our community.... men who could be monsters in the world of business if they were given the knowledge of how to make it happen legally...

Because the skill is there.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay so why we as the coli aint building nothing,yall all wanna build right:sas1:?everybody donate a stack and we should have a nice starting point,maybe outsiders will join in and donate.

Christmas coming up so lets put a pin in that:whoa:

But fukk this nikka,i dont have too much respect for people who disrespect elders who many faced alot,died and went to jail for this shyt,had specefic plans in place to stop they progress,whos progress was stopped in places like Oklahoma...."bu bu but they dont have anything to pass down to us" it got blown up,burned down by white supremacy you spoiled little fukks:childplease:.....u dont even realize how spoiled u are BECAUSE of your elders.....through a proccess of white suprmacy everything we ever built was reduced to rubble and our elders often reduced to shells of they former selves who nobody listens to cuz they broke:mjcry:

Instead of seeing whay your elders did,seeing what was done to them,and wanting revenge and payback in the form of success.....we wanna sit around bashing the elders about what they shouldve done when we couldnt have done shyt without they sacrifices,and honestly aint did a fraction of what they did,or sacrfrificed a fraction of what they had to sacrifice since,while having waaay more oppurtunity:camby:.if its just that easy.

In the old movies when sumbody disrespected Bruce Lee or Shafts elders,they got mad and went to handle that....Bruce Lee aint sitting around talkin bout "my elder shouldve kept his guards up when he got jumped from every angle"....bruce lee trained up,took some of what his elders showed him and said "try to jump me fakkits:youngsabo:"

Elders gave you knowledge,elders were crash dummys so you know what to look for with white supremacy now.....what have you shown the following generation?what new knowledge have we put forth,what examples have we set?what movements have we started so they can follow our examples and see what we did right,and what we did wrong?oh trappin and rapping?and we wonder why thats all alot of kids wanna be:scust:.....thats all WE'VE shown,and yeah i know you feel young but former revolutionaries was in they teens dying for this shyt,making way bigger strides.....we would already be considered a "aint ahit elder" ourselves if we lived in the civil rights era:mjlol:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps

Overwhelming majority of black people graduate high school, and more black people than ever before are going on to college.

Problem with that is we go in the most lowest paying fields and we're the biggest consumer of those "for-profit" colleges :scust:

and I'm speaking for generational african americans....our African brothers come over here and jump right into bio/med/engineering and if not they push their 1st american generation kid into these fields :takedat:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Still the best most relevant speech, Umar be pump fake'n but this video sum up these pro black preaching internet nikkas:mjlol:

Its the same cycle - Racist News sensationalism, fear mongering, complaining, black women & single mothers are the problem, donate, buy my shyt, come to my lecture/debate , bang on that beast(false threats against cacs) guilt tripping individuals to do something you won't, talking bout shyt they ain't bout to do(we gotta start killing these crackas):troll:Callin nikkas agents because they have different opinion...
We gotta get a code( The invisible black code, that none of these hypocrites live by):troll:Aimless marches,protest & boycotts, twitter activists thinking they somebody, history preaching....nikkas saying what have you done for the black community in defense of their bullshyt......More importantly using the term "woke" aka fake consciousness :troll: :pachaha:

The list goes on:russ:

#2017GetToBuildingOrShutTheFukkkUp

:blessed:My personal goal is to not comment in a complaining about black people, black oppression & history, police or racist killed a nikka aka we gotta do something "what black people need to do is" thread :mjlol:I'm finish with that shyt..

I will be front & center for them "exposing black hypocrites" threads tho:mjgrin:

You are clueless man :snoop:

You just made up a bunch of bullshyt talkin points that Umar and other black conscious brothers never said.

I would like to know what actions are you making to uplift the black community?

Are you doing more than Tariq and Umar?

And if so please provide receipts

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Problem with that is we go in the most lowest paying fields and we're the biggest consumer of those "for-profit" colleges :scust:

and I'm speaking for generational african americans....our African brothers come over here and jump right into bio/med/engineering and if not they push their 1st american generation kid into these fields :takedat:
Well that's a whole different issue than claiming black people condone failing out of school.

The reason black people go to those for profit colleges is because they usually cater to working adults who need flexible class times. Black people are more likely to have to work their way through college and don't get the luxury of going away to a university on their parents money, so they chooses the local flexible for profit college.

And yeah I agree the field a person goes into is very important. Black people are paying more attention to this now. The upcoming generation are all about STEM careers.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Who said it was ok with black people?

Don't know many asian people, but there are plenty guys of all races out there having unprotected sex and not taking care of their responsibilities.

I don't personally don't know a black man that fits this scenario either, do you?

I don't know of anyone who would say dropping out of school and having a bunch of kids is a good thing.

Only thing you've done here is stereotyped black people based off your own ignorance and some shyt you've probably seen in the media.

1) go through my comments and point out where i compared black people to white people...YOU brought up donald trump and i responded. :jbhmm:

2) So where is the national push back from black politicians, church leaders, activists, artists, that are tackling the celebration of drug dealing, single father homes (baby daddy/momma culture), HIV/AIDS etc etc...where is it?
:jbhmm:

3) I asked had you ever seen one, either you can answer or you can't. And yes, I personally KNOW several cats that had kids when we were in high school...and those are the nikkas i know, on a first name basis, i know OF even more.

4) I didn't say anything about liking it, I said there's no push back or repercussion.

5) You've only responded with your emotions. I'm asking you questions and you're not even answering - you're even seeing statements that I didn't even make.

go back and look at my questions and actually answer them.