AA vs Jamaicans vs African vs Haitian vs Afro Latin Mega Thread

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I'm not gonna dig for quote breh but your gang be getting on that supremacist talk. Better than other Blacks. We had a thread this week with another AA gang breh using cac language that they used to shyt on y'all verbatim going @ Africans nobody said nothing to breh until someone snitched to the mods yet again.
You just had a quote saying AA gang wanted to be perpetual victims.

That is “cac” talk.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
My point is there is cross cultural influence maybe not in the last few generations but it has been there. Nowadays because of the xenophobes though its cool to act like the influence is one sided.

I don't fukk with the man dem slang but I would attribute it to Jamaican immigrants here before any other city.
US blacks influence island jamaicans before they convert to mapleism, and no, there wasn't much Cross Cultural influence as the AA population is spread out.
Most of us outside of the Northeast, Midatlantic, and Miami rarely run into Jamaicans, and our culture was already in play. People want to lay claim to everything.
It's hard for you to imagine it from my view but I go outside and see fake "me" from sunup to sundown....
I visit home and don't see any of the reverse anywhere....

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Lol exactly allows them to let loose their inner feelings under the guise of claiming to be “defending themselves”.
I mean you can copy and paste the replies from any of them and you wouldn't know. And the OP knew what he was doing :shaq2:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We AA are already the supreme, at minimum the most dominant group of the diaspora, bar none!!:damn: Not even saying that arrogantly:whoa:
But, why does the notion(real, or imagined) of our 'supremacy' bother you?
Hardly bar none and easily
debatable because in terms of cultural influence Jamaicans influenced Africa, UK and other Islands a lot more and longer than y'all have.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I mean you can copy and paste the replies from any of them and you wouldn't know. And the OP knew what he was doing :shaq2:

Yeah, i honestly think an outside entiry is running some cointel pro stuff on TLR right now but thats a dicussion from another place.

You got posters I never see anywhere else saying some wild stuff.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
US blacks influence island jamaicans before they convert to mapleism, and no, there wasn't much Cross Cultural influence as the AA population is spread out.
Most of us outside of the Northeast, Midatlantic, and Miami rarely run into Jamaicans, and our culture was already in play. People want to lay claim to everything.
It's hard for you to imagine it from my view but I go outside and see fake "me" from sunup to sundown....
I visit home and don't see any of the reverse anywhere....
That's a typically American trait. There's a whole world out there that is often deemed irrelevant by your general society. Doesn't make it true.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You just had a quote saying AA gang wanted to be perpetual victims.

That is “cac” talk.
bullshyt

when this specific gang keeps claiming to be taking abuse while dishing it out and being on the offensive constantly despite numerous assurances that we "foreign" blacks ain't here for that. The gang doesn't speak for every AA just like I don't speak for every African. I think the gang is doing specifically that perpetuating victimhood and I'm not taking that back. I don't see any of you calling out cac talk when a gang breh is calling us third world peasants from shyt whole countries.. keep it consistent.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
because it deludes people into talking down on others thinking they supposed to take abuse without fighting back

if you should have learned anything from cacs is that supremacy is a crutch for simple minds to navigate life it's not the same as pride and cacs been getting that wrong for a long time... why would you wanna follow suit?
I don't talk down..and Black ppl are supreme, period!!
Doesn't mean I'll sacrifice cultural mark for some fake, one-sided 'solidarity', either:ufdup:
We're the only ones can say we've unequivocally been the victims of this, so our anger at least is warranted.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's a typically American trait. There's a whole world out there that is often deemed irrelevant by your general society. Doesn't make it true.

I think he was saying that he doesn't see AA's heavily imitating other groups, like these other groups imitate AA. He never deemed anyone irrelevant.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
No, African Americans simply don't consume other cultures at the same rate as others consume ours.
nikkas out here snapback, jordan, swaggy trap music and hip hop'd out, speaking french.
Repping American gangs, US Car customization styles, living in a historical AFRICAN AMERICAN neighborhood called Little Burgundy up here.
Montreal JAZZ fest...a genre created in New Orleans by African Americans.
I used to live in Germany, too...heard hip hop for the first time in my early life...outside of America.
Used to ride down to Mexico, since it was an hour away...lowriders with Latino RAP and BLACK OLDIES playing in Ciudad Acuna...
:mjlit: