AA vs Jamaicans vs African vs Haitian vs Afro Latin Mega Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Applauding bc everything he says--in essence is true, regardless if his tone & tenor comes across as harsh to you (ain't here to defend, or condemn), but fact is everybody on here loosely runs in groups, usually along ethnic lines, and ppl are just butt hurt that AA have started doing the same, in a way that appears to be trending. This is making other groups who have/had some form of entitlement to 'Black culture', despite not being AA, uncomfortable..point, blank! Noticed this phenomenon for sometime, at times irl: Ppl just ain't used to/dont know how to take AA self-identifying as a separate group. To them it seems exclusionary, while they do it themselves, mind you:russ:
:duck:

the gist of the lie that your phobia is based on. your lil click just wanna be perpetual victims. everyone is a threat. boo hoo woe me ass fakkits.

more posters on here run together based on nationality than ethnicity it's not the same thing. For all the talking you do about Kenya you think we all the same. @Big Lysol in here talking about Obama not knowing he's form a different tribe. All he knows is he is Kenyan. That's not an ethnicity. :laff:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
You really think mines is slang?

:laff::laff::laff:

fukking retard man

:dead:

Diabetes is a fat sloppy trash eating :flabbynsick: disease but you can claim it for your gang if you want. I see a fat clown on a table full of soda :dead:

If we are irrelevant stop posting about us.

Don't nobody pronounce mine as mines but African Americans. nikkas been biting from the people so long they don't know what's theirs and what ain't.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
They all have to be agents. This behavior is ridiculously divisive and I can't believe people are really falling for this shyt. I mean, claiming 'aagang' at all, much less at the expense of excluding actual Black people, is beyond absurd.
"Actual" black people?:mjpls:
Please elaborate.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
:duck:

the gist of the lie that your phobia is based on. your lil click just wanna be perpetual victims. everyone is a threat. boo hoo woe me ass fakkits.

more posters on here run together based on nationality than ethnicity it's not the same thing. For all the talking you do about Kenya you think we all the same. @Big Lysol in here talking about Obama not knowing he's form a different tribe. All he knows is he is Kenya. That's not an ethnicity. :laff:
Appropriate word. Phobia of AA going their own way is real in these streets, hence angry reactions and constant:sadbron:...'They agents, they on some divisive anti-Black(who's Black, tho:dwillhuh:) shyt'!
Why, bc despite what you'd like, or taught to believe, I'm not ashamed, and am actually proud of being BA, and won't be shamed into letting claim what's mine, bc: 'The white man dnt even fuk w/u like that'..and you do?!!:childplease:
Real bridge building, and unity is nurtured on mutual interest, most of all mutual respect!! Not shaming the other into sharing their shyt( they went to hell & back to get), cause 'We all black'! Foh

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
You really think mines is slang?

:laff::laff::laff:

fukking retard man

Diabetes is a fat sloppy trash eating :flabbynsick: disease but you can claim it for your gang if you want. I see a fat clown on a table full of soda :dead:

If we are irrelevant stop posting about us.
The progressive pronoun "mine" becomes "mines" in AAVE.
"Mock/Commercial" AAVE usage is so common most people don't know they're doing it.
His/hers/yours/mine(s).

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Africans sold my ancestors into slavery. Screw them.
oh boy this lame shyt again

*some africans

most didn't

most countries, ethnicities and nationalities were never involved in any parts of the Atlantic slave trade.

In short your logic is basically retarded. you hate to hate.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The progressive pronoun "mine" becomes "mines" in AAVE.
"Mock/Commercial" AAVE usage is so common most people don't know they're doing it.
His/hers/yours/mine(s).
I'll trade you mines then for damu and all other appropriated Swahili venacular most people use without a second thought.

we can do this all day breh.