AA vs Jamaicans vs African vs Haitian vs Afro Latin Mega Thread

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Do your thing G.... I know some of you nikkas live in places like Nebraska and Utah and shyt like that.... nikkas like you aint even a factor .... Your voice & presence and experiences only exists on the internet.

U scream AA gang cause you live in a bubble

U aint around other brothers like that except the nikkas in your location... I understand.

Its like cacs that only see black people on YouTube or at work.

I get it.

But I dont relate..... All my nikkas either AA or 1st/2nd gen.

My mother AA... Pops Haitian... I got too much pride in my people to ever disrespect another black man... Unless he personally crossed me.

& I'm Haitian.... I could easily flex all day and really get on some tribal shyt if I felt like it.... But thats ignorant... And I didn't come up like that.

If you black... You my brother... Period.

I get money with AA nikkas... African nikkas.... My whole inner circle AA & Haitian.

I cant relate to the ignorance but do ya thing my G.

How you gon be powerless & tribal :mjlol:

Like come on dawg.... Look up at the scoreboard and get your head in the game

You got your head in the clouds feeding yourself delusions
:russ:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Birmingham Alabama. You heard of it p*ssy?

Now can you tell me why you be flip flopping from claiming African American in one thread to claiming some island shyt the next?
birmingham oh ok

& like i said many times i was born & raised in nyc but my family is from the caribbean

:mjlol:

you funny as fukk son

invalid

Banned
Daps
When I moved to Toronto in 97 80 percent of Black people here listened to dancehall, that's all you heard out of cars. Hip hop sets were short in the clubs... I was a minority as a hip hop head back then not to say they didn't exist but that's how strong the yard influence was here. Nobody really said nikka and all that. It was the same in Africa. Bob Marley was king before Pac and Big, yardie culture influenced the youth. To this day Jamaicas one of Jamaicas biggest market for performers is Africa and Kenya specifically. You have current west African music that is Caribbean influenced as well.

Isn’t the entire genre of Afro-Funk/Afro-Beat influenced by African-Americans? If we were to not just relegate cultural influence around just Hip Hop, the influence of jazz and funk has penetrated, I would say, the UK and West Africa more than reggae? And what about House/Techno with South Africa and the rest of Europe?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Coli higher-ups have allowed this place to become a cesspool of agents of varying stripes, from people like Napoleon to people spreading close-minded hate speech against other groups of African people.

It generates traffic :yeshrug:

Traffic = money.

That's the main purpose behind the coli and any other forum. Contentious topics attract the most views.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Jamaican/West Indian representative ... I see the constant slander here but I write it off as emotional lashing , laugh at it and keep it moving :manny:

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire