AA vs Jamaicans vs African vs Haitian vs Afro Latin Mega Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Appropriate word. Phobia of AA going their own way is real in these streets, hence angry reactions and constant:sadbron:...'They agents, they on some divisive anti-Black(who's Black, tho:dwillhuh:) shyt'!
Why, bc despite what you'd like, or taught to believe, I'm not ashamed, and am actually proud of being BA, and won't be shamed into letting claim what's mine, bc: 'The white man even dnt fuk w/u like that'..and you do?!!:childplease:
Real bridge building, and unity is nurtured on mutual interest, most of all mutual respect!! Not shaming the other into sharing their shyt( they went to hell & back to get), cause 'We all black'! Foh
There's a fine line between pride and supremacy... most people don't know how to walk it. Your gang ain't no different.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Not for him he don't deserve respect. Why you got brehs false flaggin ya gang? You supposed to know who you are running with. A mod just exposed a fraud riding with y'all... @cjlaw93
Been knew that goofy cjlaw was a weirdo, we ain't talking about that and I never supported him.
:yeshrug:
OP is upset about that West Indian Hip Hop "founder" myth being torn to shreds multiple times.
They keep repeating this cac sponsored myth helped along by bambooty, goofass krs one, and white media.
Herc denies the claims, people who predated him are on video telling THE TRUTH and these folk continue being obstinate.
They overstate the jamaican influence on hip hop (minimal) and understate/deny the African American influence on Ska-Rocksteady-Reggae.
That is all.
The vast majority of the 44 million black people in the US are AA.
I see how it goes with Scotians up here with visibility, too. Folks slid in to cover things up but will invoke the name of Viola Desmond to get some "yeah, eh" points...but she was technically AA.
Not Continental, not Caribbean.
:sas2:
We all black but let's be real.
You don't even live in the USA, there are few AAs in Canada, and ethnic division between black folks and people in general is realer here than there...people from fragmented areas are way more tribal, have lingual barriers and lil beefs from home...
Most AAs don't know how it runs but I do.
3 provinces, 3 years going on 4.
:sas2:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
There's a fine line between pride and supremacy... most people don't know how to walk it. Your gang ain't no different.
We AA are already the supreme, at minimum the most dominant group of the diaspora, bar none!!:damn: Not even saying that arrogantly:whoa:
But, why does the notion(real, or imagined) of our 'supremacy' bother you?

Daps
Reppin
I'll trade you mines then for damu and all other appropriated Swahili venacular most people use without a second thought.

we can do this all day breh.
I'm not blood. I'm "kiwe" :mjpls:
That was for prison warfare tactics and nobody minded.
When in the belly of the beast, you use what you can to survive.
San Quentin isn't "Millhaven", it's a death factory.
Cacs had Norse language, Mexis used Spanish and Nuahatl. Black men began studying and using Swahili...among languages.
Let's talk about most of that canadian mandem slang being recycled AA and NYC + london based caribbean slang put through a cac cultural lens?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not blood. I'm "kiwe" :mjpls:
That was for prison warfare tactics and nobody minded.
When in the belly of the beast, you use what you can to survive.
San Quentin isn't "Millhaven", it's a death factory.
Cacs had Norse language, Mexis used Spanish and Nuahatl. Black men began studying and using Swahili...among languages.
Let's talk about most of that canadian mandem slang being recycled AA and NYC + london based caribbean slang put through a cac cultural lens?
My point is there is cross cultural influence maybe not in the last few generations but it has been there. Nowadays because of the xenophobes though its cool to act like the influence is one sided.

I don't fukk with the man dem slang but I would attribute it to Jamaican immigrants here before any other city.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We talmbat right now.
I'm not gonna dig for quote breh but your gang be getting on that supremacist talk. Better than other Blacks. We had a thread this week with another AA gang breh using cac language that they used to shyt on y'all verbatim going @ Africans nobody said nothing to breh until someone snitched to the mods yet again.

Daps
Reppin
I'm not gonna dig for quote breh but your gang be getting on that supremacist talk. Better than other Blacks. We had a thread this week with another AA gang breh using cac language that they used to shyt on y'all verbatim going @ Africans nobody said nothing to breh until someone snitched to the mods yet again.
Did I?
No.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We AA are already the supreme, at minimum the most dominant group of the diaspora, bar none!!:damn: Not even saying that arrogantly:whoa:
But, why does the notion(real, or imagined) of our 'supremacy' bother you?
because it deludes people into talking down on others thinking they supposed to take abuse without fighting back

if you should have learned anything from cacs is that supremacy is a crutch for simple minds to navigate life it's not the same as pride and cacs been getting that wrong for a long time... why would you wanna follow suit?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
sdDIG5K.gif
:dead:

What an amazing GIF.