AA vs Jamaicans vs African vs Haitian vs Afro Latin Mega Thread

litty

Pro
Daps
Why you nikkas only got smoke for AA but not for the rest of these foreign nikkas that shyt on AA?

When AA rep our ethnicity the same way you nikkas do then its a problem. That's what this whole thread is about. Nobody ever had any problem with Jamaicans or anybody else reppin who they are.

Truth is you nikkas fear being left out.

Everybody wanna be a nikka but nobody wanna be a nikka.

Thread title misleading as fukk. It's all you nikkas against AA. None of you other groups give a fukk about each other. Yall just want to control AA. Every post in this thread is focused on "AA Gang". If it was really about some African diaspora unity you'd be checkin everybody.

If you don't share a certain heritage then yeah, you are excluded. I'm not Trinidadian or Panamanian so i'm excluded from that with absolutely no sweat off my back.

How is representing our American heritage as AADOS "the most childish thing on earth"?

The problem is you people don't respect AA heritage. Either that or you feel intimidated or left out.

I'm literally a whole American (born and raised).

Are you even Black?

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Why you nikkas only got smoke for AA but not for the rest of these foreign nikkas that shyt on AA?

When AA rep our ethnicity the same way you nikkas do then its a problem. That's what this whole thread is about. Nobody ever had any problem with Jamaicans or anybody else reppin who they are.

Truth is you nikkas fear being left out.

Everybody wanna be a nikka but nobody wanna be a nikka.

Thread title misleading as fukk. It's all you nikkas against AA. None of you other groups give a fukk about each other. Yall just want to control AA. Every post in this thread is focused on "AA Gang". If it was really about some African diaspora unity you'd be checkin everybody.
giphy.gif

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I'm down with any progressive minded Black individual doesn't mean I can't give the city and its people props.

I don't fukk with brehs like you and anyone with a similar mindstate. You not invested in anything but being miserable. :scust:
Aye:manny:fukk you too, my G

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I'm literally a whole American (born and raised).

Are you even Black?
If an AA isn't sucking everybody's dikk then he must be white:mjgrin:

I've been called a white boy 100 times in the last week and each one came from me having pro-African American sentiments, very telling.

"Actual black people" though right?:umad:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah, that nikka is just a troll that doesn't contribute shyt.

He also isn't even AA.

He's a troll caricature.

And mofos be dapping that stuff exposing themselves lol.

Anyone talking this stuff in TLR is an agent especially since they are bypassing The Root. They post this stuff here for a very specific purpose and clowns cant put two and two together. TLR is one of the most watched and monitored places on the internet yet idiots will engage in these ethnic beef threads or dumb threads like “blacks need to tool up and attack non blacks”
:russ:

The feds and WS are rampant on this forum and people still think this is some “Black/AA exclusive think tank forum”.
:russ:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:usure:
Actions speak louder...
what's this supposed to mean..
fukk you applauding all that crying for? breh has a great imagination I'll give him that.

In reality your gang always on the offensive then play vicitim

tell dude to stop crying. y'all go pull twitter quotes then post them here n cry bout them. its rare for "foreign" Black people to jump off beef here and the ones that did got clapped in the purge. you guys just don't wanna admit that you bitter and resentful and by y'all I mean your lil click on here. So blind you managed to have multiple racist trolls running with your gang:pachaha:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

fukk you applauding all that crying for? breh has a great imagination I'll give him that.

tell dude to stop crying. y'all go pull twitter quotes then post them here n cry bout them. its rare for "foreign" Black people to jump off beef here and the ones that did got clapped in the purge. you guys just don't wanna admit that you bitter and resentful and by y'all I mean your lil click on here. So blind you managed to have multiple racist trolls running with your gang:pachaha:
Ain't nobody crying I'm just exposing you bytch ass nikkas. Lying ass nikka, you dudes always talkin shyt. Bitter at what you nikkas ain't shyt to us. You ride AA coat tails. A Kenyan Canadian? No one gives a fukk about either part of you. You're irrelevant as shyt.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ain't nobody crying I'm just exposing you bytch ass nikkas. Lying ass nikka, you dudes always talkin shyt. Bitter at what you nikkas ain't shyt to us. You ride AA coat tails. A Kenyan Canadian? No one gives a fukk about either part of you. You're irrelevant as shyt.
shut your c*nt up you hurting fakkit.

Most Black people in Canada actually jock Jamaicans :umad:

Claim no one gives a fukk but y'all stay posting bout my Kenya :umad:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
shut your c*nt up you hurting fakkit.

Most Black people in Canada actually jock Jamaicans :umad:

Claim no one gives a fukk but y'all stay posting bout my Kenya :umad:
Kenya is irrelevant as shyt dawg. New world blacks don't even come from that muthafukka. We don't give a fukk bout you nikkas. Talkin bout some "jock" fukk you think jockin come from. I don't give a fukk bout none of you nikkas but you gon respect sum. That's what this is about.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kenya is irrelevant as shyt dawg. New world blacks don't even come from that muthafukka. We don't give a fukk bout you nikkas. Talkin bout some "jock" fukk you think jockin come from. I don't give a fukk bout none of you nikkas but you gon respect sum. That's what this is about.
If you don't give a fukk then stop posting about us on here... y'all obsessed with some irrelevant people for no reason then.

sounds like bitter hatred to me. now this fakkit wants to nitpick the use of language like he doesn't realize we communicate in English. :russell:

Jock comes from jockey... horse riding... hence you dikk ridding or jocking us and while were here get off mines.

I respect intelligence... this you don't have so I can't respect you, you just a fukking roach. If that's you in the pic you prolly gonna die off diabetes.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
If you don't give a fukk then stop posting about us on here... y'all obsessed with some irrelevant people for no reason then.

sounds like bitter hatred to me. now this fakkit wants to nitpick the use of language like he doesn't realize we communicate in English. :russell:

Jock comes from jockey... horse riding... hence you dikk ridding or jocking us and while were here get off mines.

I respect intelligence... this you don't have so I can't respect you, you just a fukking roach. If that's you in the pic you prolly gonna die off diabetes.
Aight Juelz:dead: and "mines"? You nikkas can't help yourselves. You nikkas our mini me.

Diabetes huh? :mjpls:that's an African American disease huh?:mjpls:Obama is the only relevant thing in America to come out of Kenya and most nikkas don't even know he tied to the shyt. The definition of irrelevance.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr

Applauding bc everything he says--in essence is true, regardless if his tone & tenor comes across as harsh to you (ain't here to defend, or condemn). But fact is everybody on here loosely runs in groups, usually along ethnic lines, and ppl are just butt hurt that AA have started doing the same, in a way that appears to be trending. This is making other groups who have/had some form of entitlement to 'Black culture', despite not being AA, uncomfortable..point, blank!
Noticed phenomenon for sometime,irl too: Ppl just ain't used to/dont know how to take AA self-identifying as a separate group. To them it seems exclusionary, while they do it themselves, mind you:russ:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Aight Juelz:dead: and "mines"? You nikkas can't help yourselves. You nikkas our mini me.

Diabetes huh? :mjpls:that's an African American disease huh?:mjpls:Obama is the only relevant thing in America to come out of Kenya and most nikkas don't even know he tied to the shyt. The definition of irrelevance.
You really think mines is slang?

:laff::laff::laff:

fukking retard man

:dead:

Diabetes is a fat sloppy trash eating :flabbynsick: disease but you can claim it for your gang if you want. I see a fat clown on a table full of soda :dead:

If we are irrelevant stop posting about us.