AA vs Jamaicans vs African vs Haitian vs Afro Latin Mega Thread

litty

Pro
Daps
im not the one calling people outside the us actual black people. use that agent shyt somewhere else

Except that isn't what I said at all...

They all have to be agents. This behavior is ridiculously divisive and I can't believe people are really falling for this shyt. I mean, claiming 'aagang' at all, much less at the expense of excluding actual Black people, is beyond absurd.

This is saying that excluding even one Black person to create a false ideology based on being citizens of a nation that we are disenfranchised in is literally the most childish thing on Earth.

This isn't saying that AADOS are not 'actual Black people'.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
They all have to be agents. This behavior is ridiculously divisive and I can't believe people are really falling for this shyt. I mean, claiming 'aagang' at all, much less at the expense of excluding actual Black people, is beyond absurd.
There was never any unity. Black Americans are just catching on to that as of recent. Everyone needs to HTON.

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Black people from any given country?

I'm not trying to say that AA aren't 'actually Black', I am saying that it is ignorant to ignore those people while framing one's viewpoint of the world.

You agent
Why you nikkas only got smoke for AA but not for the rest of these foreign nikkas that shyt on AA?

When AA rep our ethnicity the same way you nikkas do then its a problem. That's what this whole thread is about. Nobody ever had any problem with Jamaicans or anybody else reppin who they are.

Truth is you nikkas fear being left out.

Everybody wanna be a nikka but nobody wanna be a nikka.

Thread title misleading as fukk. It's all you nikkas against AA. None of you other groups give a fukk about each other. Yall just want to control AA. Every post in this thread is focused on "AA Gang". If it was really about some African diaspora unity you'd be checkin everybody.

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Except that isn't what I said at all...

This is saying that excluding even one Black person to create a false ideology based on being citizens of a nation that we are disenfranchised in is literally the most childish thing on Earth.

This isn't saying that AADOS are not 'actual Black people'.
If you don't share a certain heritage then yeah, you are excluded. I'm not Trinidadian or Panamanian so i'm excluded from that with absolutely no sweat off my back.

How is representing our American heritage as AADOS "the most childish thing on earth"?

The problem is you people don't respect AA heritage. Either that or you feel intimidated or left out.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The old "nationalism and loyalty" debate...

NYC people navigate through a system of extreme liberal left wing racism and discrimination.

You are right @Big Lysol West Ind. are afraid of being left out and are trying to latch on to opportunity. Of course they wanna play cool. But they serve the interests of Haiti and DR etc. Also...so they need to stop lying and acting like we all have the same vulnerabilities.

The problem is that Black Americans accept anybody that is down to fight for them too easily. Dallas, LA, Houston, ATL, Charlotte makes Island people feel uncomfortable because they can't culturally blend in enough to dominate. NYC is perfect for them.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thread full of posts that sounds like a khaled intro

"they hate us they don't want us to win"

:mjlol:

shadow box with imaginary foes brehs..

I will always respect NY because folks there learned to judge others on an individual basis due to living in close proximity with each other. :salute:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
thread full of posts that sounds like a khaled intro

"they hate us they don't want us to win"

:mjlol:

shadow box with imaginary foes brehs..

I will always respect NY because folks there learned to judge others on an individual basis due to living in close proximity with each other. :salute:
What about the African Americans all over the country that accept any ol black person off the strength of them simply being black?:mjpls:show ya true colors then nikka:jawalrus:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What about the African Americans all over the country that accept any ol black person off the strength of them simply being black?:mjpls:show ya true colors then nikka:jawalrus:
I'm down with any progressive minded Black individual doesn't mean I can't give the city and its people props.

I don't fukk with brehs like you and anyone with a similar mindstate. You not invested in anything but being miserable. :scust:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I'm down with any progressive minded Black individual doesn't mean I can't give the city and its people props.

I don't fukk with brehs like you and anyone with a similar mindstate. You not invested in anything but being miserable. :scust:
:usure:
Actions speak louder...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
AA Gang, we are in the 21st century. For eons people have other cultures have intermingled, engaged in trade and grow, etc and we FINALLY have a chance to do that.

If you throw that away for an imaginary beef with the diaspora, ESPECIALLY at a time when cops and vigilantes are gunning us down, white supremacists are marching and slitting our daughter's throats, etc. Then you're a fukking idiot :dame: