AA vs Jamaicans vs African vs Haitian vs Afro Latin Mega Thread

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Do your thing G.... I know some of you nikkas live in places like Nebraska and Utah and shyt like that.... nikkas like you aint even a factor .... Your voice & presence and experiences only exists on the internet.

U scream AA gang cause you live in a bubble

U aint around other brothers like that except the nikkas in your location... I understand.

Its like cacs that only see black people on YouTube or at work.

I get it.

But I dont relate..... All my nikkas either AA or 1st/2nd gen.

My mother AA... Pops Haitian... I got too much pride in my people to ever disrespect another black man... Unless he personally crossed me.

& I'm Haitian.... I could easily flex all day and really get on some tribal shyt if I felt like it.... But thats ignorant... And I didn't come up like that.

If you black... You my brother... Period.

I get money with AA nikkas... African nikkas.... My whole inner circle AA & Haitian.

I cant relate to the ignorance but do ya thing my G.

How you gon be powerless & tribal :mjlol:

Like come on dawg.... Look up at the scoreboard and get your head in the game

You got your head in the clouds feeding yourself delusions
Ok, so how is this not divisive and tribalism? :jbhmm:There are African Americans that live in those states. Do they not matter because they aren't some half west Indian from NYC?

It seem like to me nikkas got the green light to shyt on African Americans but if one of us say something back then we get reported and we cacs and agents, divisive, and tribalists.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Ok, so how is this not divisive and tribalism? :jbhmm:There are African Americans that live in those states. Do they not matter because they aren't some half west Indian from NYC?

It seem like to me nikkas got the green light to shyt on African Americans but if one of us say something back then we get reported and we cacs and agents, divisive, and tribalists.
AAGang until we die!!
We all we got:yeshrug:
A.B, too:lolbron:

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti

If you aren't in the mix with other brothers from different locations then your opinions on them is equivalent to the CAC that only sees black people on TV/YouTube

If you aint the mix.... Your opinion Irrelavant.

If you only live around racist cacs and AA gang.... your opinion doesn't hold weight

Especially not to anybody that grew up really in the mix & in the melting pot.....

Thats just my opinion.

Cause if you in the mix & bringing this type of energy in real life..... Youre gonna get checked real quick.....

Cause as MEN.... Certain disrespect aint gon fly.

Thats the key... Everything is about having respect.

All that tribal talk only exists on the internet from people who aint in the mix.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
If you aren't in the mix with other brothers from different locations then your opinions on them is equivalent to the CAC that only sees black people on TV/YouTube

If you aint the mix.... Your opinion Irrelavant.

If you only live around racist cacs and AA gang.... your opinion doesn't hold weight

Especially not to anybody that grew up really in the mix & in the melting pot.....

Thats just my opinion.

Cause if you in the mix & bringing this type of energy in real life..... Youre gonna get checked real quick.....

Cause as MEN.... Certain disrespect aint gon fly.

Thats the key... Everything is about having respect.

All that tribal talk only exists on the internet from people who aint in the mix.
How can you come to our country and tell the overwhelming majority that our voices do not matter? You are the one that lives in a bubble here on the coli and NYC. You step outside of that bubble and will be eaten alive and swallowed whole. You are the ones that don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

And I'm not tryna be on no fukk shyt. I just want some understanding. So don't come at me crazy. I'm just asking you some questions.

You talkin about somebody Checkin me lol you think wouldn't check the out you nikkas wit the blatant disrespect y'all be on. fukk outta here.

We got fukkin two bit flea Dominicans that just found out they was black last year tryna tell African Americans from around the country they voice don't matter in regards to blackness in the US:mjlol:can't make this shyt up. Lol at Haitians telling African Americans they ain't in the mix in the US. A flea is a flea no matter where he sleeps at night.

Again I ain't tryna be on no fukk shyt but watch that gangsta talk.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
How can you come to our country and tell the overwhelming majority that our voices do not matter? You are the one that lives in a bubble here on the coli and NYC. You step outside of that bubble and will be eaten alive and swallowed whole. You are the ones that don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

And I'm not tryna be on no fukk shyt. I just want some understanding. So don't come at me crazy. I'm just asking you some questions.

You talkin about somebody Checkin me lol you think wouldn't check the out you nikkas wit the blatant disrespect y'all be on. fukk outta here.

We got fukkin two bit flea Dominicans that just found out they was black last year tryna tell African Americans from around the country they voice don't matter in regards to blackness in the US:mjlol:can't make this shyt up. Lol at Haitians telling African Americans they ain't in the mix in the US. A flea is a flea no matter where he sleeps at night.

Again I ain't tryna be on no fukk shyt but watch that gangsta talk.

Internet nikka shyt.....

Thats what I'm saying.... You an internet nikka....

And I'd say the same to an immigrant nikka tryna disrespect AAs.... Aint nobody bringing this energy in real life.

When u really living around other brothers from other locations.... U aint gon be on this type of energy...... U gon be showing respect and vice versa.

Aint nobody got time to be gettin in that much beef.

If nikkas was truly on some tribal shyt.. You gon be fighting or shooting it out with a new nikka everyday if that was the case.

But obviosuly that aint happening.

This energy only exists on the internet.

In real life, AAs and brothers from nations get along just fine.

We all get money together.

We fukk each others bytches.

We turn up.

We get fly.

All that dope shyt.....

All u angry tribal nikkas be living in South Dakota nowhere to be seen or heard.

I aint gon entertain this shyt breh.... Cause like I said, its all love on my end.

You corny.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Do continental Africans not matter just because they don't live in fukkin new York City with some flag waving Caribbean nikka? You would never say that about them. You only have smoke for African Americans and that's a problem and a clear indication of disrespect and resentment. You nikkas try too hard.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Internet nikka shyt.....

Thats what I'm saying.... You an internet nikka....

And I'd say the same to an immigrant nikka tryna disrespect AAs.... Aint nobody bringing this energy in real life.

When u really living around other brothers from other locations.... U aint gon be on this type of energy...... U gon be showing respect and vice versa.

Aint nobody got time to be gettin in that much beef.

If nikkas was truly on some tribal shyt.. You gon be fighting or shooting it out with a new nikka everyday if that was the case.

But obviosuly that aint happening.

We turn up.

We get fly.

All that dope shyt.....

All u angry tribal nikkas be living in South Dakota nowhere to be seen or heard.

I aint gon entertain this shyt breh.... Cause like I said, its all love on my end.

You corny.
You are an immigrant nikka disrespecting African Americans:mjlol:

I would slap the fukk out you in person dawg I'm the same nikka in real life always have been. You ain't been through half the shyt I been through. Nobody never made a hoe out me.

I'm trying not to get on the disrespectful shyt and keep it cordial.

You say this energy only exist online? I guarantee you come to cities that are predominantly AA and you will find out that energy you on right now and will be in your face nikka. I'm just tryna figure out how Haitian nikkas think they gangsta tougher than African Americans. Why you on this rah rah nonsense? I'm sure you a good kid. Ain't you nikkas bout book smarts? Outperforming and things? Your gangsta was built from Florida "bumpkin" nikkas picking on you. nikkas made you gangsta.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I think at the end of the day, sadly, many African Americans in this thread are jealous because:
A) They suffer from identity dislocation
B) They have no country
C) The lowly origins of their ethnic group

:yeshrug:

Igbos still have our culture intact. Nigeria's disintegration is inevitable. African-Americans will forever be trapped in America (a prison) and your identity is built around being prisoners. Unfortunately, you'll always be at the bottom in that society. That's quite depressing. At least Igbos have a future and when we do go to your prison, we excel despite our similarity in skin colours.

I will pray to Amadioha to ease your sufferings.
@The Odum of Ala Igbo 'Forgiven'?:sas2:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You are an immigrant nikka disrespecting African Americans:mjlol:

I would slap the fukk out you in person dawg I'm the same nikka in real life always have been. You ain't been through half the shyt I been through. Nobody never made a hoe out me.

I'm trying not to get on the disrespectful shyt and keep it cordial.

You say this energy only exist online? I guarantee you come to cities that are predominantly AA and you will find out that energy you on right now and will be in your face nikka. I'm just tryna figure out how Haitian nikkas think they gangsta tougher than African Americans. Why you on this ran ran nonsense? I'm sure you a good kid. Ain't you nikkas bout book smarts? Outperforming and things? Your gangsta was built from Florida "bumpkin" nikkas picking on you. nikkas made you gangsta.

C O R N Y

Like I said,

We turn up.

We get fly.

All that dope shyt.....

AA nikkas and brehs from every corner of the globe show love to me and the love is always reciprocated

And when I go outta town..... its love

Cause I show love & respect everywhere I go.

They dont see a "Haitian nikka" ... They just see somebody just like them.

Plus in real life.... Nobody says "hey are you AA?"

"Hey are you african?"

"Hey are you jamaican"

Thats not how real life works.... All you see is a black man..

Get off the internet and go outside.

U nikkas live in alternate realities.... U literally sound like cacs that only see black people on TV