AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
You think that the real Egyptians were sub-Saharan Africans? Egypt is closer to the Middle East than sub-Saharan Africa

How did all those Arabs get there?

It's called migration, conquest,etc. Just look at what's happened to North and South America and Austrialia in just a few hundred years. Now if we talking thousands of years an entire countries identity can change completely.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Bantu people are diverse. I don't know what everyone was doing since they are no written records left behind.

What do you think archaeology is for? You do realize people leave behind trails when they cultivate farms, make tools and pottery and even our DNA tells us about migration?

What we do know is that Bantus did not arrive in Zimbabwe or South Africa til about the time Dynastic Egypt ended. We also know that Bantu languages have huge overlap with Ancient Egyptian, not to mention Bantus populate the Nile and Great Lakes in abundance today.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Narmer-1st-Dynasty-600x320.jpg

Huni 3rd dynasty pharaoh
Huni-3rd-Dynasty-600x439.jpg

Khufu 4th dynasty pharaohs
Khufu-600x363.jpg

Son of khufu, khafra
Khafre-e1411025413733.jpg

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is an awful topic, not because it isn't relevant, but because each of the groups that claim to purport the truth have agenda that skews their information.
And no one knows the racial makeup of prehistoric Egypt to Middle Period Egypt, because racial composition wasn't recorded.
Egypt became the hotep topic of choice, and its been hard to come by accurate information ever since.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And no one knows the racial makeup of prehistoric Egypt to Middle Period Egypt, because racial composition wasn't recorded.

Race is a construct so of course not but we definitely know the ethnic composition of the people on the Nile.

Not only did the pharaohs document the different tribes in the different cataracts but archaeology and DNA gives us more than enough to say that indigenous Africans were responsible for Dynastic Egypt.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
It was unoccupied land so everyone wanted a piece.

Why the hell didn't the Egyptians exploit it? :dahell:

Was it because of religion of not going to the underworld if they died outside Kemet? That's what I've read so far as to why they didn't go for an empire more.

What do you think archaeology is for? You do realize people leave behind trails when they cultivate farms, make tools and pottery and even our DNA tells us about migration?

What we do know is that Bantus did not arrive in Zimbabwe or South Africa til about the time Dynastic Egypt ended. We also know that Bantu languages have huge overlap with Ancient Egyptian, not to mention Bantus populate the Nile and Great Lakes in abundance today.

:mindblown::dwillhuh:
I like how modern scholars (euros) like to act like Kemet was a kingdom onto itself without any connection to other African tribes. You gotta tell me more, breh. The only source I read that has said something similar is the OG Chancellor Williams.

Got links? I want to read this.

Did Cheik Anta Diop do work on this? Other scholars?

Daps

Are you trying to tell me my ancestors were behind the creation of the Egyptian pyramids?:martin:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why don't nikkas ever want to talk about the achievements of Ethiopians or Sumerians? Why is it always Egypt (or "Kemet" as Afrocentrists like to refer to it).

Why would we talk about Ethiopians? Ethiopians aren't contemporaneous with Ancient Egpyt nor was their empire as ethnically diverse as Ancient Egypt.

No one knows shyt about Sumer.