AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
You think that the real Egyptians were sub-Saharan Africans? Egypt is closer to the Middle East than sub-Saharan Africa

How did all those Arabs get there?
Yup, it isn't popular to say around these parts...but get ready for a litany of fake websites, charts, colorful graphs and scientific jargon (that they themselves can't even understand) to try to argue you into the ground...people will believe what they want to believe...there's a lot of emotion wrapped in these types of debates :manny:

Either way, like another poster, I went there about 9 years ago, and was able to see the country a bit. Africa is extremely diverse, it's often difficult to classify people by "race" because of that. There are obviously gradations in their physical and genetic appearances but IMO based on my research and personal observation, genetically, culturally and geographically speaking Cairo is closer to the mid-East which ironically has many of the same farming and scientific and intellectual breakthroughs. There are some parts that are "black" but I personally attribute that to the East African slave trade which imported millions of slaves from other countries. Egypt not only imported them by the millions, but it also served as a "gateway" to other Mid-East countries.. Also tie in the fact that the Nubians had at one time conquered Egypt around the 23rd dynasty or so (if memory serves me correctly) which may also account for some of the people there.

. But I don't know if I'd call them "Arabs" though, generally speaking that refers to a language, and the Egyptians aren't a semetic speaking people...but I do believe that they belong to the similar haplogroups.

Daps
I'm saying Bantu origin begins along the Nile and they migrated into SE/S Africa.

great-zimbabwe10.jpg

That's what my forefathers were capable of. Now tell me, does that structure resemble anything close to the great pyramids of ancient egypt?:aicmon:

Mind you, the great zimbabwe walls were constructed thousands of yrs after the pyramids.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why the hell didn't the Egyptians exploit it? :dahell:

Was it because of religion of not going to the underworld if they died outside Kemet? That's what I've read so far as to why they didn't go for an empire more.

Iran/Iraq is pretty far from Egypt to control via military.

Egyptians were in Israel though:

Egyptian Tomb in Israel - Archaeology Magazine Archive

Egyptian Artifacts Found in Southern Israel - Archaeology Magazine

I like how modern scholars (euros) like to act like Kemet was a kingdom onto itself without any connection to other African tribes. You gotta tell me more, breh. The only source I read that has said something similar is the OG Chancellor Williams.

Got links? I want to read this.

Did Cheik Anta Diop do work on this? Other scholars?

Man, your best bet is to simply search The Coli for all the post made by @KidStranglehold (free my nikka!)

Lots of scientific research and what not.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
great-zimbabwe10.jpg

That's what my forefathers were capable of. Now tell me, does that structure resemble anything close to the great pyramids of ancient egypt?:aicmon:

The Shona stone walls were actually bigger than any structure in Egypt.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I went to Cairo Egypt back in October and I was legitimately surprised I didn't see one 'black looking' person (besides one female with her white daddy smh). But ya I was caught off gaurd and how Arabic-ish everyone was.

Regardless I got to see the Prymids so I was satisfied
I came to the same conclusion...although I have to say that Cairo was a pretty cosmopolitan city...it's very diverse and attracts a lot of people from around the continent in much the same way that NYC does in the US. BUT speaking from personal experience...and this was just my observation...you can clearly tell the physical differences between the Arabs and the people who were indigenous to the country. Many of the people that I would consider "natives" had a pretty distinct appearance and they really didn't look too different from many of the relics that I saw in the art there. They clearly weren't "Arabs" but I myself would not have called them "black" either. Again...that's just my personal experience.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Iran/Iraq is pretty far from Egypt to control via military.

Egyptians were in Israel though:

Egyptian Tomb in Israel - Archaeology Magazine Archive

Egyptian Artifacts Found in Southern Israel - Archaeology Magazine

Man, your best bet is to simply search The Coli for all the post made by @KidStranglehold (free my nikka!)

Lots of scientific research and what not.

Didn't know the Egyptians considered southern Israel a part of it however.

Damn.

They fell so far.:to:

Oh yeah, been a lurker a year before this.
I read through KidStranglehold's threads a lot.

Them threads be straight :mindblown::ohlawd:.

So much fire there.

Good look tho.

Daps
The Shona stone walls were actually bigger than any structure in Egypt.

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

Dude the great zimbabwe wall pales in comparison to the ancient egyptians constructions. The ancient Egyptians were a race of people ahead of their time.

the-sphinx-at-gizacairo-in-egypt-with-the-pyramid-of-chephren-khafre-in-the-background.jpg

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

This nikka is crazy

I bet those Egyptians thought he on crack

Sand crackas ain't real egyptians....they're invaders like their cracka cousins....you ever wonder why they always have to cover up....it ain't religion...the sun burning they ass up...they in the wrong location.........:laff::umad:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I came to the same conclusion...although I have to say that Cairo was a pretty cosmopolitan city...it's very diverse and attracts a lot of people from around the continent in much the same way that NYC does in the US. BUT speaking from personal experience...and this was just my observation...you can clearly tell the physical differences between the Arabs and the people who were indigenous to the country. Many of the people that I would consider "natives" had a pretty distinct appearance and they really didn't look too different from many of the relics that I saw in the art there. They clearly weren't "Arabs" but I myself would not have called them "black" either. Again...that's just my personal experience.
Africans are diverse.

Last edited:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Nah i think ur a wrong

He may be somewhat right about this one, I am not saying this as a Northern Sudanese person, but i have been researching along with other on facebook a little bit.

Here is what the Oriental Institute of Chicago believed or discovered.

Most surprising, evidence that early pharaohs ruled in A-Group Nubia was discovered by the Oriental Institute at Qustul, almost at the modern Sudanese border. A cemetery of large tombs contained evidence of wealth and representations of the rulers and their victories. Other representations and monuments could then be identified, and in the process, a lost kingdom, called Ta-Seti or Land of the Bow, was discovered. In fact, the cemetery at Qustul leads directly to the first great royal monuments of Egypt in a progression. Qustul in Nubia could well have been the seat of Egypt's founding dynasty.
Click to expand...​
The Nubia Salvage Project | The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago

Last edited: