AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Do you know any African people that use the Hebrew language or anything close to it?

I know Europeans are known culture vultures and there is nothing resembling anything from Kemet in Europe. Nothing..
If ancient kemet was influenced or created by Europeans and Arabs how come there is nothing similar in Europe or middle east. fukking thieves they all are..Kemet predates them by 1000s of years.

Daps
I know Europeans are known culture vultures and there is nothing resembling anything from Kemet in Europe. Nothing..
If ancient kemet was influenced or created by Europeans and Arabs how come there is nothing similar in Europe or middle east. fukking thieves they all are..Kemet predates them by 1000s of years.

Are you aware of the Sumerian civilization?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I went to Cairo Egypt back in October and I was legitimately surprised I didn't see one 'black looking' person (besides one female with her white daddy smh). But ya I was caught off gaurd and how Arabic-ish everyone was.

Regardless I got to see the Prymids so I was satisfied
that's fukking dope breh. I wanna go see them too. Just don't know if I can be in a plane that damn long. I will have to take my whole damn Xanax script!:merchant:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
You think that the real Egyptians were sub-Saharan Africans? Egypt is closer to the Middle East than sub-Saharan Africa

How did all those Arabs get there?

First of all the person that did the video is a idiot, and very disrespectful i may i add.
Is Egypt closer to the middle East than Sub-Saharan African. It depends on your perspective. Do many Middle Eastern countries has these monuments and worshiped the same tire old "gods".

Queen Tiye temple or the temple of sedeinga (North Sudan)

img_2118.jpg

Société des Cultures Nubiennes- La Nubie historique et archéologique -Sedeinga

queen-tiye23.jpg

Queen tiye bust(found in Egypt) but one of her temples is in Northern Sudan.

Temple of Soleb in Sudan

soleb-temple.jpg

Temple of Rameses Amara West and archaeologist are presently doing digs here but mainly at the settlements (North Sudan)

bible-archeology-yahweh-inscription-cartouche-land-of-the-shasu-of-yahweh-amarah-west-temple-rameses-II-1304-1237bc.jpg

Temple of Queen Hatshepsut present day Sudan
120837632.Sib0NOKy.SudanDec094623.jpg

and age old pharaonic statues once again found in Sudan excavated by George Reisner of Harvard University America
7143320127_a7103ff648_b.jpg

senaaib3.jpg

and there are many more ruins, statues from antiquity in present day Sudan. This is a very small sample, there are much more that this. Question are there any of these monuments in other Middle Eastern countries or even in Africa? This sample here should basically answer most people question here, and it brings other questions as well. We discuss these things on twitter often.

Soleb Temple Cartouche: "The Shashu of Yahweh's Land" 1396-1358 BC They're Digging up Bible Stories!

MFA - Statue of Sehetepib Senaaib

Nuri pyramid ruins Northern part of Sudan pharaonic times.

sudan-08nuri0438.jpg

Nuri-F-31-700x350.jpg

E673CR-d1.jpg

Last edited:

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
that's fukking dope breh. I wanna go see them too. Just don't know if I can be in a plane that damn long. I will have to take my whole damn Xanax script!:merchant:

lol. ya it's a long plane ride from the states. now that I'm living in the Middle East it makes it alot easier for me to travel like I want to.

Daps
Yes. And many historians argue they were black so what's your point?quit trying to insert your people into Africa's history.

I was born and raised in Africa. I am African by birth, blood and heritage.

Just because im not tripping over myself to claim ancient civilizations that belonged to none of my ancestors does not make me any less African. I know the FULL history of my people and I know damn well they had nothing to do with those civilizations in North Africa or the Middle East.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I was born and raised in Africa. I am African by birth, blood and heritage.

Just because im not tripping over myself to claim ancient civilizations that belonged to none of my ancestors does not make me any less African. I know the FULL history of my people and I know damn well they had nothing to do with those civilizations in North Africa or the Middle East.

Who are your people?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Are you aware of the Sumerian civilization?
Sumer, was no more a kemetic colony just like caanan was. Herodotus thought it was just an extended ethiopia, which caused him to write that there were 2 ethiopias 1 east and 1 west. The one east he was referring to was sumer. Kemet predates sumer by at least 1-2 thousand years that is known, but may even be longer than that. Gotta remember religious people with agendas tried to make sumer older than it really was and egypt younger.

But Sumer was all african as well until the invasions of the akkadians., then you get the mixed group out there too.