AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Pretty much meaningless when discussing ancient african history considering the sahara has expanded and the people that are called SSA once lived in what is now the sahara(some still do), also the saharan desert was not some impenetrable barrier like most people believe. Some egyptians were black but certainly not all.

Actually its Africans that are that diverse and not Egypt itself.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Pretty much meaningless when discussing ancient african history considering the sahara has expanded and the people that are called SSA once lived in what is now the sahara(some still do), also the saharan desert was not some impenetrable barrier like most people believe. Some egyptians were black but certainly not all.

Kemet was almost entirely black african/sub saharan african up until the at least the 12th dynasty, in which came the 1st invasion of foreigners a mixed group called the hyksos. It remained mixed until the 18th dynasty when nubia with the maajai army took kemet back and made it nearly entirely sub saharan african again. It remained that way until the invasions of the persians, but that was after many attempts from foreigners to invade that kemet defended. And then kemet was fully taken with the ptolomies. But even with the ptolomies you talking greeks who were there for a few hundred years and many of them becoming mixed.

So "egypt was always diverse" is just false.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Kemet was almost entirely black african/sub saharan african up until the at least the 12th dynasty, in which came the 1st invasion of foreigners a mixed group called the hyksos. It remained mixed until the 18th dynasty when nubia with the maajai army took kemet back and made it nearly entirely sub saharan african again. It remained that way until the invasions of the persians, but that was after many attempts from foreigners to invade that kemet defended. And then kemet was fully taken with the ptolomies. But even with the ptolomies you talking greeks who were there for a few hundred years and many of them becoming mixed.

So "egypt was always diverse" is just false.

And even the Hyskos had a Black component.

There are various hypotheses as to the Hyksos' ethnic identity. Most archaeologists[who?] describe the Hyksos as multi-ethnic, to include all of the peoples who occupied the Nile Delta.

The origin of the term "Hyksos" derives from the Egyptian expression hekau khaswet [HkAw xAswt] ("rulers [of] foreign lands"), used in Egyptian texts such as the Turin King List to describe the rulers of neighbouring lands. This expression begins to appear as early as the late Old Kingdom in Egypt, referring to various Nubian chieftains, and in the Middle Kingdom, referring to the Semitic chieftains of Syria and Canaan.

They were dispelled after only 100 years by the African tribes on the Nile.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
And even the Hyskos had a Black component.

They were dispelled after only 100 years by the African tribes on the Nile.

:dwillhuh::ohhh:

Did not know Hyksos had a black component. Makes sense though if even Asia minor was more- shall we say, breh-complected around this time.
The narrative I've usually read makes it sound like they were a bunch of :ehh: looking west Asian invaders that beat Egypt because they had iron weapons.(Well, the iron part might be exaggerated).

:snoop:

Them shytty history channel specials and years of public school education fukked my perception up something good, brehs.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh::ohhh:

Did not know Hyksos had a black component. Makes sense though if even Asia minor was more- shall we say, breh-complected around this time.
The narrative I've usually read makes it sound like they were a bunch of :ehh: looking west Asian invaders that beat Egypt because they had iron weapons.(Well, the iron part might be exaggerated).

:snoop:

Them shytty history channel specials and years of public school education fukked my perception up something good, brehs.

Breh West Asia was more multi racial than anywhere else in the world at that time.

Daps
No it was not..Europeans were not there and Arabs arrived much much later..it's like black culture today. We build the stuff then other races come flooding in to steal from us. It's been happening for many millennia.

Pretty sure Middle Easterners (Hebrews) were residents of ancient Egypt.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
The ancient Egyptians themselves claimed that their ancestral homeland was the land of Punt which is found in the Horn of Africa today. The land of punt is in the reigion of The Red Sea or modern day Somalia/Eritrea/Djibouti/Coast of Sudan and North East Ethiopia.