AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I went to Cairo Egypt back in October and I was legitimately surprised I didn't see one 'black looking' person (besides one female with her white daddy smh). But ya I was caught off gaurd and how Arabic-ish everyone was.

Regardless I got to see the Prymids so I was satisfied

Luxor and aswan suggests differently.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
You think that the real Egyptians were sub-Saharan Africans? Egypt is closer to the Middle East than sub-Saharan Africa

How did all those Arabs get there?
Hmmm, are you really black? How does a black person not know this by now? Definitely suspect.:ohhh:

Lmao, the Arabs invaded at the end of the civilization known as ancient Egypt. They came at the very end, destroyed sacred treasures and artifacts in Egypt, and claimed the land theirs. But make no mistake it was founded my black Africans.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
:stopitslime:of course they are, just not west African. The first egyptians are the modern people of the horn of Africa and various other East African people. Where it gets confusing is because Egypt was conquered so many times by different looking groups. Make no mistake however, Egypt was founded by blacks.

I dont consider horners negroid which is why i said not negroid

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Arabs are not Africans. Sudanese arabs came from the middle east, same as Arab Egyptians. It's the same as the united states..white Americans etc are the current inhabitants but not the original people. These people need to be told off..funny thing is that modern Arabs in Egypt will tell you that's not their real home. They know their history and know they arrived as invaders and are now used by whites in their proxy to steal African history for straight haired people..Arabs are not responsible for Kemet..

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
You think that the real Egyptians were sub-Saharan Africans?
Pretty much meaningless when discussing ancient african history considering the sahara has expanded and the people that are called SSA once lived in what is now the sahara(some still do), also the saharan desert was not some impenetrable barrier like most people believe. Some egyptians were black but certainly not all.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
He better be spending at least double what he spent to go out there on helping to fix problems for black people where he lives.

He's a sucka for going to another country to throw a tantrum. Did he think they were all going to say "oh my bad, I guess I'll leave." he could've accomplished the same bull$h*t on Twitter.

:camby:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
He better be spending at least double what he spent to go out there on helping to fix problems for black people where he lives.

He's a sucka for going to another country to throw a tantrum. Did he think they were all going to say "oh my bad, I guess I'll leave." he could've accomplished the same bull$h*t on Twitter.

:camby:

Reminds me of that poison natural booty tahuti who sold crack to his black sisters and brothers Iin order to buy a ticket to visit Egypt, he went, spoke some shyt to the normal street person, visited pyramids, complained some more then returned to the streets of USA like some pharoahnic kingpin..now the dirtbag is serving time..

Hotep!