AA goes halfway across the world to tell Egyptian they not real Egyptians

Daps
The Sphinx is only 250 ft in height. The Shona Wall extended over 800 ft.

They controlled basically all of South Africa and the Southeastern coast.

Egypt is only greater because it was preserved, the origin of most Africans and close to Europe/The Middle East comparatively.

I don't think anyone in Zimbabwe will actually agree with you on that one save perhaps that demented fool sitting on the throne.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Would people in this thread be at rest with the idea that Ancient Egyptians looked less like Michael Jordan and more like, Anwar Sadat or the following images
Also, what do posters here think about the genetic studies on modern Egyptians which prove that they are largely descended from the neolithic population of the region?:
4143615894_c30dceb964.jpg

2797643562_2880df3abc.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Also, what do posters here think about the genetic studies on modern Egyptians which prove that they are largely descended from the neolithic population of the region?:

I have yet to see a study that Arabs and Copts in Cairo are largely descended from the neolithic population of the region.

Now those Black people in the Southern Egypt an North Sudan? Sure.

I think the largest population were Chadic people i.e. Fulani looking people and Nilo-Saharan people i.e. Nubians or Lupita types. But like I said, the Nile was diverse so every kind of African was there.

I do no think the cushytic men you posted are as accurate as say

p14926.jpg
61tNV0ib-vL._UX250_.jpg
3176601861_8616fb7186-1.jpg
8606247374_00f3a138a3_m.jpg
019.jpg

dsc_0886.jpg

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Sand crackas ain't real egyptians....they're invaders like their cracka cousins....you ever wonder why they always have to cover up....it ain't religion...the sun burning they ass up...they in the wrong location.........:laff::umad:

Egyptian was never sub saharan african country l. Also im sure they enslaved sub saharans

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
If you really want your mind blown about Africans in Israel: Natufian culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't know how many times I came across that term without putting a face to it.

Make sense though.

Didn't know they were "Sub-Saharan" (starting to hate that term, by the way)

Oh and I'm:mindblown: :lolbron: at the fact that they was up in the infamous Golbeki Tepe.
Guess that mysterious site was started by a 'advanced enigmatic people' too.:troll:

Brehs and Brehettes need to learn this in school man. We are really the parents of western civilization.:wow:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Alot of cacs really outing themselves in this fukken thread. :martin:

Can we agree Africa is old as fukk, even older than Europe?

Now you are telling me motherfukkers didn't travel around that huge ass continent for hundreds of years, possibly fukking broads along the way?

:comeon:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't nikkas ever want to talk about the achievements of Ethiopians or Sumerians? Why is it always Egypt (or "Kemet" as Afrocentrists like to refer to it).

Insecurity and over-compensation.

Inuits don't pretend they built pyramids, they know they come from essentially a caveman culture of the far North that was there for thousands of years. They're not ashamed of it or trying shoehorn some fantasy to match "white supremacy".

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Egyptian was never sub saharan african country l. Also im sure they enslaved sub saharans

Man I love shyttin on you devils and your warped and delusional minds.......:laff:

LINGUISTICS AND AFRICA | Black or African | Sub-Saharan Africa | Feminism | Pre-Colonial | Spiritual vs Religious

Today terms like sub-Saharan Africa dominate history books and discussions on Africa. But this term is not an African construction but yet another European linguistic tool to divide and conquer. It is a vestige of the colonial project used to describe European terms of African homogeneity. This barrier of sand hence confines Africans to the bottom of this make-believe location, which exists neither politically (African Union), ethnically (Tuareg), linguistically (Afro-Asiatic), religiously (Islam) or physically (Sudan and Mali). Sub-Saharan Africa is used as a by-word for primitive African: a place, which has escaped advancement. Hence, we see statements like, “no written languages exist in Sub-Saharan Africa” and “Egypt is not a Sub-Saharan African civilization.” It is a term used to satisfy negative perceptions and feed the "Dark Continent.