A24’s Multiverse “Everything Everywhere All at Once”

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Hsu played two characters and even did some light martial arts while Jamie Lee Curtis was the hulk and had hot dog fingers.
Breh the more I think about it the more bizarre it gets :mindblown: You don't even have to get into other supporting actresses in the movie or the other competition for the award in general. The idea that THAT role was nominated is insane to me :dahell:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Breh the more I think about it the more bizarre it gets :mindblown: You don't even have to get into other supporting actresses in the movie or the other competition for the award in general. The idea that THAT role was nominated is insane to me :dahell:
I was happy that she won as a fan of hers but it felt like a lifetime achievement award rather than an earned Academy Award

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It was the most Hollywood shyt ever. "Jamie deserves it" beat out a clearly more impressive performance in the same film, AND a black woman who deserves it more with all bias aside...there's just no justification

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Still can’t believe Jamie Lee Curtis won for this shyt :mjlol:

Overrated ass movie too honestly

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I truly don't get it. I am not shytting on Jamie Lee Curtis, but nothing about that role said Oscar-nominated, let alone win. She wasn't asked to do a lot and it wasn't like she did something epic in that role. It's just bizarre.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Bro, what?
What are you confused on? Nothing about what the role required screamed "Oscar"

What did you fall out your seat when she shook her head and tapped like "this receipt..."-- ?! :pachaha: