A24’s Multiverse “Everything Everywhere All at Once”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew the daughter was gonna be the villain after a while but this is a wild introduction:pachaha:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I truly don't get it. I am not shytting on Jamie Lee Curtis, but nothing about that role said Oscar-nominated, let alone win. She wasn't asked to do a lot and it wasn't like she did something epic in that role. It's just bizarre.
The hype for this movie is greater than the movie itself and that Oscar win sealed the deal :dead:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I still feel like this movie stole was inspired by Neon Genesis Evangelion. I think the directors should have thanked them at the Oscars. Call me crazy but I think NGE could work in live action at least as a film series.

Last edited:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
lmaoooooo @ the jamie lee curtis comments…idk how she got nominated much less won…stephanie hsu was great in this tho…definitely should’ve won over jamie lee curtis
They love to give an old legacy actor their flowers by handing them a win. When the moment for the actor is more than the award. Not agreeing with it but it happens in all the awards. I feel like it happens a lot more with music. Grammys keep going to the same dudes or dude dies and they give that guy a Grammy posthumously.