A24’s Multiverse “Everything Everywhere All at Once”

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
What are you confused on? Nothing about what the role required screamed "Oscar"

What did you fall out your seat when she shook her head and tapped like "this receipt..."-- ?! :pachaha:
Yeah
What are you confused on? Nothing about what the role required screamed "Oscar"

What did you fall out your seat when she shook her head and tapped like "this receipt..."-- ?! :pachaha:
you probably watched a bootleg disc from a chinese lady, she fukking killed it.

Uncultured swine

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yeah

you probably watched a bootleg disc from a chinese lady, she fukking killed it.

Uncultured swine
First of all, why did you quote me twice? :what:
Second of all... I have a Showtime subscription specifically for Boxing :russ: It just worked out that the movie was on there... I didn't even know she won until I got up this morning, that's just my raw opinion :yeshrug:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
EEAAO wasn't the greatest movie in history but name me the movie that was better in 2022?

EEAAO was dope. I was surprised Jamie Lee Curtis got nominated but not too mad she won either. Oscars always had a popularity and cool contest aspect to it. I'm just glad everyone universally likes Ke Huy Quan.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I had a better time with:

Decision to Leave, The Banshees of Inisherin, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, and Top Gun: Maverick

And that’s just four in a stacked 2022. :yeshrug:
Aight. I havent seen three of those so i won’t argue until i seen them.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Ke and Michelle deserved their awards for this but I didn't care for this movie at all

I was starting to getting annoyed by it like 40/50 mins in, then it pulled me back in a little bit at the start of "Everywhere" then eh.

it just didn't do it for me.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Every year these mu fukkas overrate movies and are forgotten a year or 2 later. Most of these award winning films are a one time watch, nothing more. :russell:
Yeah...

..but this isn't one

EEAAO isn't Tar, or Coda, or Nomadland, or lala land, or the fukkin shape of water, or spotlight....

This was actually a thoughtful and entertaining movie with a little of everything. It's a great film, and rewatchable.