A young man has been lynched in Henderson, NC. R.I.P. Javion Magee

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll wait for further clarity. :manny:

News outlet (ABC) is saying cameras literally have him walking into the store, buying a rope, going back to a hotel, leaving out....

Him pulling into the area w/ his truck, getting out...and not returning. :martin:

Ofc it is NC :mjpls: but I'll wait for further information, before I jump to conclusions.
Doesn’t make sense

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I saw a video of his cousin trying to get the word out.
Which I can appreciate.
But we gotta chill with the jumping to conspiracy stuff.
Even though I fcks with the notion to think out the box or worse case scenarios.
Misinformation starts happening fast.
And I keep telling y'all how I keep having to research these stories deeper to find out what really happening and seeing the media twisting up the truth to incite people

And in a situation like a potential suicide or murder of a brother, we don't need all the extra nonsense. Just facts so we can have a real discussion

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time Henderson NC made news on of The Coli it was because some dudes had a shootout with machine guns at a Gas station. I remember a poster saying "Stay away from Henderson NC" cause of the crime rate.

I thought Henderson was a grimey hood town so the headline in this thread shocked me. CACS are getting bold in Henderson!? Thought the high crime rate in that town would scare these racists shytless.

Reading about a lynching in Henderson is like reading about a lynching in Brownsville BK.

@murksiderock are you familiar with Henderson NC? Asking since you're a NC native.
It would be bold to carry this out in henderson given its reputation, but there are still the :mjpls: types in the outskirts of vance co. And definitely in the nearby counties.

But Tbh, after looking into the story, it's looking like it mightve been a suicide, but who knows. Sad story.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My people are in Kershaw County, SC, same shyt. Very politically naive too, I find. Like, based on conversations, don't even know their own interests well enough to advocate for themselves.
Yeah they allow crazy shyt in the country. I forgot where this chick I went to college was from but she used to work in a chicken factory they worked 12 hours shifts with no overtime. They said if they complained that the company told them they would move the jobs to Mexico.

Like I said when I went to Henderson I smelled it before I got there. Because of the Dog Food plant.

A lot of these towns have like one factory and you're lucky to get a job there.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Yeah they allow crazy shyt in the country. I forgot where this chick I went to college was from but she used to work in a chicken factory they worked 12 hours shifts with no overtime. They said if they complained that the company told them they would move the jobs to Mexico.

Like I said when I went to Henderson I smelled it before I got there. Because of the Dog Food plant.

A lot of these towns have like one factory and you're lucky to get a job there.

Facts bra
Like Goldsboro/kinston

Factory jobs all that’s out there man

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Where’s the video? Even if he did buy the rope which I doubt I still don’t trust cacs:mjpls:

Which "cacs" are involved here? Sheriff who reported viewing all the videos is Black, and the town is 65% Black and 22% White so chances are at least some of the WalMart people, hotel people, and security camera people are Black too.

Folk have been posting these threads for years now, and the whole "We don't believe that young Black men commit suicide" trope is getting old. Suicide Awareness Day was literally just this Wednesday.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yooooo!!!! I’m out this way now :damn:

Yes, time for me to get back to the QC

@murksiderock you can have this
This shyt was most likely a suicide, bro. Which happen everywhere, every day, in everyone's city.

As far as the racism angles you know that shyt is always more prevalent in the rural counties, than the cities here.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
show the fukking walmart footage the same way they show executions on x and reddit

and if it wasnt a lynchin from a cac that doesnt mean these cacs in the carolinas arent racist