A young man has been lynched in Henderson, NC. R.I.P. Javion Magee

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
I've never been outwardly spoken on this site on issues like this but I'm gonna just keep it real. I'm curious if his hands were tied? It's uncomfortable to admit but black people commit suicide. It's sadly happened in my own family.... By hanging. If you have seen lynching photos you would know hands are traditionally tied behind their back(I wanted to understand history so I have seen a few photos to understand the hate white folks have for us.) RIP brother, but I'm not so quick to say it was a lynching.

Daps
It's a shame that cats in here are desperately trying to speak this shyt into a lynching, rather than entertaining the possibility that this brotha took his own life and focusing on the discourse that needs to be had around that. It's a shame that his poor family is having a hard time dealing with that [possible] realization too.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a shame that cats in here are desperately trying to speak this shyt into a lynching, rather than entertaining the possibility that this brotha took his own life and focusing on the discourse that needs to be had around that. It's a shame that his poor family is having a hard time dealing with that [possible] realization too.

We have a lot of people in our community who prefer drama and conspiracy over information that can help us move forward productively.

And on top of it the internet allows for a layer of anonymity that allows frauds to weigh in and compound that situation.

There will be an entire spooky YouTube money generation scheme around this instead of independent journalism finding out what really happened.

But the. Again, we still have posters here trying to understand the Roc breakup as if it was a current event or important in any way.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
where the coli c00ns at??
you had a hand in his murder.
jive nikkas.
UKVu0t8.gif

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Preach brotha

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I wanna see that video.

RIP to the young man. :mjcry:

Also a lot of posters in here sound suspect. Not surprised at the try hard avi either. @EndGame talking about you. Somebody just got bushed fitting your MO. Just saying.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I've never been outwardly spoken on this site on issues like this but I'm gonna just keep it real. I'm curious if his hands were tied? It's uncomfortable to admit but black people commit suicide. It's sadly happened in my own family.... By hanging. If you have seen lynching photos you would know hands are traditionally tied behind their back(I wanted to understand history so I have seen a few photos to understand the hate white folks have for us.) RIP brother, but I'm not so quick to say it was a lynching.

Can you goofies please stop this^. Grow up and accept reality :what:

xmnN59u.jpeg

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you goofies please stop this^. Grow up and accept reality :what:

xmnN59u.jpeg
Welp that should clear things up for people that don't want to accept that he committed suicide.

Sad that his inner issues got the best of him. I wonder if he showed signs and his family dismissed it as being crazy or just ignored them

Last edited:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Which "cacs" are involved here? Sheriff who reported viewing all the videos is Black, and the town is 65% Black and 22% White so chances are at least some of the WalMart people, hotel people, and security camera people are Black too.

Folk have been posting these threads for years now, and the whole "We don't believe that young Black men commit suicide" trope is getting old. Suicide Awareness Day was literally just this Wednesday.
Said it once and I'll say it again: we as black people are too conspiratorial for our own good.

Daps
I wanna see that video.

RIP to the young man. :mjcry:

Also a lot of posters in here sound suspect. Not surprised at the try hard avi either. @EndGame talking about you. Somebody just got bushed fitting your MO. Just saying.
:francis:

You owe @EndGame an apology, and all the other posters you claim were sounding "suspect". After that, you and a whole lot of other cats need to start taking mental illness (primarily as it concerns Black men) more seriously.

Last edited: