A young man has been lynched in Henderson, NC. R.I.P. Javion Magee

Daps
The Black Sheriff said it is not a lynching and that he bought the rope from walmart. I see no reason to doubt him.
He was a truck driver he only went down there to drop off a load

You sound as c00nish as that sheriff :what:
Some of y'all really need to check yourselves before posting nonsense like this.

I don't know what's more sad/pathetic - that you wanted him to be lynched to fight a strawman, or that you think it's c00nish to believe Black men can suffer from mental illness.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Can you goofies please stop this^. Grow up and accept reality :what:

xmnN59u.jpeg
The family said the video doesn't prove anything. They are gonna lose public support at this rate.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The family said the video doesn't prove anything. They are gonna lose public support at this rate.
"This is part of trucking equipment used for loads," said family spokesperson Candice Matthews. "The family still suspects foul play, and the family still wants transparency; they want accountability and justice."
:dead:

Are they in denial due to the shock of losing their loved one suddenly or are they trying to milk this for clout?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I just read he was also seen giving a homeless person money after leaving Walmart. They tracked the homeless man down who confirmed he gave him $228 and said " IDK how much it is, but if I had more I'd give it to you."
Where did you read this? I’m not saying you’re making it up, but I just need a source for reference.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Welp that should clear things up for people that don't want to accept that he committed suicide.

Sad that his inner issues got the best of him. I wonder if he showed signs and his family dismissed it as being crazy or just ignored them

99% of these social media outrage posts about a black man being hanged is always turns out to be a suicide

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:

Are they in denial due to the shock of losing their loved one suddenly or are they trying to milk this for clout?
Well some of us don't want to believe that we can commit suicide and that it is not something only white people do. Probably some guilt too for dismissing the signs

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It’s time to look into what was going on with him. I have a friend who keeps drilling the black man suicide rates shyt in my head and keep bringing up therapy. The fact that there’s video of him buying the rope then they found him dead ain’t good. Tell us more about what he had going on. Crazy story smh