A young man has been lynched in Henderson, NC. R.I.P. Javion Magee

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Last time Henderson NC made news on of The Coli it was because some dudes had a shootout with machine guns at a Gas station. I remember a poster saying "Stay away from Henderson NC" cause of the crime rate.

I thought Henderson was a grimey hood town so the headline in this thread shocked me. CACS are getting bold in Henderson!? Thought the high crime rate in that town would scare these racists shytless.

Reading about a lynching in Henderson is like reading about a lynching in Brownsville BK.

@murksiderock are you familiar with Henderson NC? Asking since you're a NC native.

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Henderson/vance county is weird. It's a mainly black area, but they have a strong kkk presence. That's the type of place you wanna drive the speed limit and keep a glock and a pump action on you.:francis:

RIP to that brotha. He definitely got lynched. :snoop:
Man I use to roll through Henderson bumpin sh!t in my grandma’s Pontiac when I stayed there during Thanksgiving breaks while attending Howard. Them :mjpls: didn’t do sh!t. The KKK presence must have been weak in the late 90s/early 00’s.

Rest In Paradise to the young man, friends.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I use to roll through Henderson bumpin sh!t in my grandma’s Pontiac when I stayed there during Thanksgiving breaks while attending Howard. Them :mjpls: didn’t do sh!t. The KKK presence must have been weak in the late 90s/early 00’s.

Rest In Paradise to the young man, friends.

They're not really on shyt on the regular but they still out there in the wooded parts of vance co. (Henderson is considered the city to them:mjlol:)
I went to school with a dude from Henderson. We went to his house on break one year I remember that Dog food factory there.

Henderson was country but it had a signficant Black Population.

The town that they said you had to watch your back was Benson NC
Benson and johnston county as a whole has a history of kkk presence on an institutional level.

But again there are a decent amount of blacks and Hispanics in that town .

Iirc @murksiderock touched on this dynamic. Places that are ~ half white & half black/minority but damn near most of the cacs are on that :mjpls: