A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Recruitment meetings tout incomes of no less than $60,000 a year and reviews typically indicate that representatives are only making about 10% of the cash value the company would like you to believe most representatives make. A closer look at Primerica’s Income Disclosure documents reveals that while Primerica has paid out over $500 million in commissions to its representatives in the last year, the average representative only earned a gross annual commission payment of $5,513 (Primerica, 2013).

@Hacksaw Jim Thuggin you livin offa 5 G's :heh:

You lucky there are no visuals for this financial breakdown or I would really get in your ass :ufdup:

no visuals, but here's the link:

http://www.primerica.com/public/primerica_disclosures.html

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
jpg

The actual pyramid, tho :deadrose:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
primerica and wakeupnow and all this other pyramid schemes sell the idea of being your own businessman and having financial independence, but you don't have any stock or equity in the company.

I told my little cousin the other day who was trying to sell me primerica that he's better off getting a regular job and investing in primerica stock. their business model of cheating people out of their money and tricking young college students will never be unprofitable.

as a matter of fact, if I can buy wakeupnow stock at 1-1.50 a share, I would. right now, their bullshyt momentum is really picking up.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh you nikkas must be homeless in life if you even consider of having the thought of this even being a pyramid scheme or not. I never even heard of this shyt before. I kinda got goals in life