A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Recruitment meetings tout incomes of no less than $60,000 a year and reviews typically indicate that representatives are only making about 10% of the cash value the company would like you to believe most representatives make. A closer look at Primerica’s Income Disclosure documents reveals that while Primerica has paid out over $500 million in commissions to its representatives in the last year, the average representative only earned a gross annual commission payment of $5,513 (Primerica, 2013).

@Hacksaw Jim Thuggin you livin offa 5 G's :heh:

You lucky there are no visuals for this financial breakdown or I would really get in your ass :ufdup:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
There should be a new meme for these nikkas...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm making money from referrals but it's not a scam, for real...

But if you want to know more, call me now...
YTG2PZC.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
"I can't work no job, it's like a rat race"

"you have nothing to show for it..."

yup, so a paycheck twice a month, plus benefits is nothing to show for my "rat race?"
nikkas make having a legit job sound like you ain't doing nothing. Like you bottom of the barrel worker, making legit money, selling REAL services or products how dare you?!!

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lotta bitter ass haters on this site.

In 5 years a good chunk of them will be locked up. Even more will be dead broke. A few might even be dead.

@cook @Brooklynzson

Why is this guy still here? Hating your own kind, hoping they get locked up, go broke, and killed is the business now?

:camby: :ban:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I e-mailed a member yesterday asking how they make money and this is what he said verbatim

"Thanks for reaching out to us. We make money by sharing our experience with the products other people.. The products help you save and manage money. To here more about the products you can call me at 8048985611 .. But to answers your question you make money when you get three people to join the company making 100 dollars in profit .. then when your three get three or if you help them three you earn 600 dollars a month in residual income ... For more info do call."

The very definition of a pyramid scheme is right here

and yes this nikka spelled "hear" wrong in a damn business e-mail smh

ya'll should text his ass and fukk with him :lolbron:

It's a Pyramid Scheme Disgusted as Financial Consulting...and its not new. I seen one back in the day when they offended Instant Raises.....:ohhh:

They basically told people to stop paying taxes out their pay check....:upsetfavre:

:deadmanny:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Look Man, Its Capitalism...I'm sure a lot of those guys are bank good money. But they selling dreams to their own people who can barely survive. You not much better than them Drug Dealers if you your doing this in my eyes.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Killa part is, If your truly an "independent business owner" why would you bring in more "IBO's" when your trying to sell a product....

thats competition :russ:

But let these folks tell it, thats just good business :bayer:

No you fool, if you get paid to bring in more people and NOT sell products, its a pyramid scheme :dead:

@Hacksaw Jim Thuggin why have you not answered this yet, do I need to make another thread to expose your ass :shaq: cuz Im on a roll baby :ahh:
Recruitment meetings tout incomes of no less than $60,000 a year and reviews typically indicate that representatives are only making about 10% of the cash value the company would like you to believe most representatives make. A closer look at Primerica’s Income Disclosure documents reveals that while Primerica has paid out over $500 million in commissions to its representatives in the last year, the average representative only earned a gross annual commission payment of $5,513 (Primerica, 2013).

@Hacksaw Jim Thuggin you livin offa 5 G's :heh:

You lucky there are no visuals for this financial breakdown or I would really get in your ass :ufdup:

Explain why you quit your 100,000 job to make 5 G's a year or its

exposal time
YTG2PZC.png

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
How is the bolded "interesting?" Aint no different from nobody else around my way and around that time...........Only difference is, I bought a house at 16 in my hood.........Houses were 20gs back then in my area...You can take that same house and put it in a different area and the price quadruples......I believe yall done lived some sheltered lives but got the nerve to talk about life......:snoop:

If I came off as a white poster, that worldcom and healthsouth statement wouldn't even be questioned.
....But since its brother, cats got suspicions......:smh:

And as far the 2 MLMs I was a part of, I did great under one in 2009, and I'm doing solid in the one I signed up for 4 months ago....I'm not gonna repeat the success I had with the first one, because it was strictly timing...I got in this one a lil too late......Both of the products have a easily targeted demographic......By the end of the year, I expect this last endeavor to put both of my MLM efforts somewhat close to 6 figures before taxes....

Since I pay my full percentage at 38-40% give or take.......a lot of the money got eaten up cause I didn't wanna fool with getting my taxable income too far down......and I'll do the same this time because the IRS is not what I need in my life right now

I used to work at worldcom right out of college. bought some stock and took a bath cuz they went bankrupt :damn:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

this video has my rollin right now while im lit :laff:

Social media is allowing these nikkas to really eat tho. can't knock that. hope they save and invest.

:ohhh: now I see why y'all nikkas is so mad. Breh is bout 24 years old making 30k/mo, and y'all nikkas is just jealous. If I start grinding now, I can be a founder 5 by fall :blessed: