j2jNdFZ.png
ok, now this is an MLM I can get into. Wonder how much I gotta pay to get piped

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What don't I get? Are you saying I'd be dumb to refer Direct TV to family & friends because the credit is minimal?

#1. I don't know shyt about Wake Up Now and will never bother to look them up to find out.

#2. I heard it mentioned in the OP's video that they provide a discount type service on products if you simply become a member. Costco & Sams Club does the same thing.

#3. I'm assuming nobody is trying to make this their primary occupation.

#4. I'm not advocating for them or any other pyramid. I was just asking how good was the actual discount service they provide. I'm assuming it's a shyt service, but shyt I don't know & don't really care.:manny:

:whoa: I KNOW we are not comparing MLM companies to reputable spots like Costco da gawd :bow:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: Yo Damarkashedout really is a fakkit tho. Son so desperate to get money he had to solicit a notorious fakkit. He really tryna get piped for money

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
How on earth would I get a discount on Jordan's specifically....

Wake-up Now affiliated with Nike brehs?
:gladbron:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
One of the WNBA players who played 6 season, but only 1 game last season and none this season, has apparently given up. She posted up on Twitter:" Good morning Austin TX off to #wakeupnow meetings #myteamisgrowing #wegrind #changingthewaypeoplelive #WUN"

She has a degree from Tennessee, surely she has better options, both in the basketball world and professionally. The other players are getting Master's, Doctorates, opening businesses, becoming real estate agents, coaches..to think of a few just off the top of my head. :why:

she gon have pat summit spin in her grave :noah:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Every time.

And these muhfukkas kill me posting up some basic ass dinner talkin about #BOSSLIFE or some shyt.

Case in point:

nikka...you can make this plate at home :mindblown:

HOLD UP BRUH....now I was bored enough to use Firefox's page source to get the actual image and put it into Google

thats not even his plate :dead:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/112378953176797625/

Gary Noodle • 5 weeks ago
Steak from the grill.. Asparagus. Tortellini filled with cheese and spinach. I'm the chef.

damarkashedout
3 weeks ago
First time trying asparagus #BOSSEATS

:mindblown:

No. No. Just no. I am officially done with humanity.

:dead: :deadrose: :deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Look at this nikka beggin for money , he always been weak. Fired from his job, no money for rent but he got the new Jays and a brand new hat smh. This is exactly how he got in Wakeupnow, this guy knows it's a scam though he's not stupid but he is a fukkin snake

his old vids show him with MCA

:mjlol::russ:

Yeah let's see...

fukked up priorities (buying jordans and a new hat instead of paying rent)...check
criminal record....check.
no sense of reality...check...

yep:ehh:perfect wake up now candidate.