A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
And this is it in a nutshell.......If someone feels they can get money this way, then let em...Who am I to say otherwise

@Peter Vecsey @Hacksaw Jim Thuggin @The Nigerian

You seem to have no problem with blacks being swindled and used, by other blacks. You guys are calling everyone haters and losers, but it seems you're the ones condoning taking advantage of your own people and squeezing them for whatever few dollars they have. You brought up race earlier, but is this what black people need? Their own operating as double agents, conning them for the rich white people at the top? Everyone with some damn common sense will tell you this is is a scam, but you guys are dead set on defending it. Could it be you guys indulge in this con artist bullshyt yourselves?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You seem to have no problem with blacks being swindled and used, by other blacks. You guys are calling everyone haters and losers, but it seems you're the ones condoning taking advantage of your own people and squeezing them for whatever few dollars they have. You brought up race earlier, but is this what black people need? Their own operating as double agents, conning them for the rich white people at the top? Everyone with some damn common sense will tell you this is is a scam, but you guys are dead set on defending it. Could it be you guys indulge in this con artist bullshyt yourselves?

Explain how there are getting swindled....I'll wait.

Redlining black neighborhoods is swindling
Handing out high risk mortgages is swindling
Predatory Student Loans is swindling.....

How is the black community even effected by this as a collective when less than 5% even participate in MLMs

And the irony in all this is, some do make money, and a good bit of it...

If MLMs is what grinds your gears when it comes to the many ills of the black community, then you might as well go ahead and commit that...

shyt aint even that deep.....

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
looks like a lot of them went to BYU
SUFiymd.png

you already know what Mormons think about black people
pRyjJ0a.png
It's based in Utah, the home of mlms and idiot Mormons

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
People need to understand how terrible and predatory it is
Most scams just take your money but MLM takes your time and money.
It prays on people desperate for a job with the promise of great pay

People need to start protesting outside thier offices

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
remember I was in starbucks and this one chick had a metting there with her pops and her uncle and got both of them to sign up :mjlol:
Ill be damned if she aint have a fat ass though :wow: Her pops caught me looking. He gave me the :stopitslime: face i hit him with the :manny: her uncle was over there like :pachaha::ehh:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
remember I was in starbucks and this one chick had a metting there with her pops and her uncle and got both of them to sign up :mjlol:
Ill be damned if she aint have a fat ass though :wow: Her pops caught me looking. He gave me the :stopitslime: face i hit him with the :manny: her uncle was over there like :pachaha::ehh:
:mjlol::deadrose: