A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
This nikka got kicced out a scam :dead:

Dog you missed it. That one bytch nikka that hangs out with Juelez Santana (Kashis King) aired him out of FB by posting private phone calls between them on some 50 & young buck type of shyt :laff:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Dog you missed it. That one bytch nikka that hangs out with Juelez Santana (Kashis King) aired him out of FB by posting private phone calls between them on some 50 & young buck type of shyt :laff:
lol damn u got a link?
What was said?
I bet all them fakkits were on kashiz dicc

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
lmao i typed in Kashiz King vs Demar Kashed Out and this came up on this scam.com shyt

I honestly believe that these guys Damar "Kashed Out" Lumpkin and Greg "Kash is King" Perdriel are drug dealers who are laundering their money through Wake Up Now. Kashed Out is a reference to when your illegal drugs are burnt up in a smoking device and your device must be reloaded in order to get more high. Does anyone honestly believe a 22 year old stoner who dresses like Little Wayne can possibly make any money by being a businessman?

cacs man :dead:

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
nikka greg grimey, did he even have a reason for exposin him?

I seriously hope dude gets clapped, or atleast robbed

Greg was getting heat (and still is) about members not getting paid so he just just exposed ole dude to get some heat off him if you read the comments it sorta backfired

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Had the most bum dudes thinking they were professional businessmen.

It was sad to see. :wow: