A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint nobody gonna travel to the lame side of BR to check out a scam :rudy: where is your companies income disclosure statement:birdman: imma shut u down right now

breh...simply look up Primerica on the internet

here you go....http://www.primerica.com/public/

breh im from BR...sherwood blvd is no more lame than whats over there by LSU......im born and raised here....LSU sits right in the near the hood...all along nicholson and highland is hood....until you go a ways south...so save the BS...you and I both know youre full of shyt....play your role for these clowns...let'em pat you on your back and give you e-daps :skip:

how long did you spend trolling those people you taped...then going out of your way to upload it...and post links here? you could have met me and seen this stuff up close and personal, what it is I do, in half the time...but the truth isnt as funny right?

we have business opportunity meetings every thursday @7 pm...i dont make'em all because i have to work at my job (i do have a 9-5)...any time....ANYTIME.... you wanna meet at one...i'll take off from my job if i have to to meet you there...

just so we clear...and theres no misunderstandings.....I THINK YOU'RE A COWARD....LAME... AND FULL OF SHYT. :sas1:

if you want income disclosures...look'em up YOURSELF nikka :skip:

you cant troll me breh...im better than you at it. :sas2:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
breh...simply look up Primerica on the internet

here you go....http://www.primerica.com/public/

breh im from BR...sherwood blvd is no more lame than whats over there by LSU......im born and raised here....LSU sits right in the near the hood...all along nicholson and highland is hood....until you go a ways south...so save the BS...you and I both know youre full of shyt....play your role for these clowns...let'em pat you on your back and give you e-daps :skip:

how long did you spend trolling those people you taped...then going out of your way to upload it...and post links here? you could have met me and seen this stuff up close and personal, what it is I do, in half the time...but the truth isnt as funny right?

we have business opportunity meetings every thursday @7 pm...i dont make'em all because i have to work at my job (i do have a 9-5)...any time....ANYTIME.... you wanna meet at one...i'll take off from my job if i have to to meet you there...

just so we clear...and theres no misunderstandings.....I THINK YOU'RE A COWARD....LAME... AND FULL OF SHYT. :sas1:

if you want income disclosures...look'em up YOURSELF nikka :skip:

you cant troll me breh...im better than you at it. :sas2:
so you not gonna answer why y'all livin off of 5 g's a month...gotcha :dead:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This guy looks familiar.....reppin Motor Club of America....another well known scam

MCA was the hot topic mlm 2 years ago, now it's WUN. Two years from now it'll be another one. SMH how these ppl can't see how illogical this shyt is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The company leadership :comeon: :sas1:

XlT9MW6.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The company leadership :comeon: :sas1:

XlT9MW6.jpg

they look like some off-brand CACs and anyone who's a slave to capitalism should see these D-List execs for who they are

however if you show me some shyt like the CACs that run Apple, you already know its official. Look at Jony Ive. he looks upset because he probably lost money in the time it took to snap that pic

140713014845767930.jpg

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
So I just seen a pick of the food demarkashedout had. It was on draya Michele's Instagram page and she said she cooked it :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bk-qZeEIQAAF9d3.jpg:medium

Wake up now member tried to con me talking about I can get J's for the low im like nikka that shyt say PS which means preschool size this nikka say that means Pre Sale :mjlol: shyt aint even got the air bubble
For the new price of...THE SAME PRICE! :krs: