A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You nikkas are miserable
full

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
The predator got its ass kicked in this movie. Like for the ENTIRE movie.
Don't even want to watch it now. Can't even make the predator look menacing in his own fukking movie. If it were a south korean flick, it would be the opposite. American movies have this weird thing where they scared to make it gritty or make the "bad guy" come out on top. Every movie is on some disney "happily ever after" shyt. I'm done with these p*ssy ass agendas. American movies lack backbone.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is Predators dont know when to quit and call it a day. Whats the end game for the predators? You can beat up 40 people in a row but you'll be tired and bruised enough that the 41st guy who is a healthy noob who overwhelms you. Like that scenario of how many 11 year olds can you beat up before they overwhelm you.

They need a movie where the Predator takes out a bunch of fighters and goes back to their planet to chill. Nikkas still be fighting with one arm n shyt
Well the movies are just about the failed hunts. I doubt if they would make a movie about a successful one. This predator looked like a different breed from the usual Yautja we see, so they might be weaker, less experienced hunters. Also you have to think of the Vietnam War where the US with more advance weapons went into the jungles of vietnam and got overwhelmed by far less experienced soldiers and village people with way less advanced weaponry

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Well the movies are just about the failed hunts. I doubt if they would make a movie about a successful one. This predator looked like a different breed from the usual Yautja we see, so they might be weaker, less experienced hunters. Also you have to think of the Vietnam War where the US with more advance weapons went into the jungles of vietnam and got overwhelmed by far less experienced soldiers and village people with way less advanced weaponry
I read that the director said it was this Predator's first hunt on Earth thats why he looked inexperienced. The movie could have that more clear in the beginning unless I missed something.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I mean, it’d be more believable if Tom Cruise wasn’t Ethan Hunt or Tom Hardy wasn’t playing Bane but who cares?

I agree that making women protagonists entire claim to fame as being “better/stronger than men” as their sole defining feature is lame as hell but this didn’t feel like that.
The first part of the movie was her tribe basically telling her to 'stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches', then at the end she proves she's stronger than all the men being the only one to come back:manny:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
But Predator movies are supposed to be a completely serious and realistic narrative. :dead:

We're talking about a franchise that kicked shyt off with THIS scene. :laff:

:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

One of the greatest scenes in movie history :wow:

At least in Aliens vs Predators they made it believable with Sanaa. She literally had to get down with his program or die. None of that frail woman turned into strong and independent don't need no man super predator hunter and killer. 🙄
Based on the reviews cacs really hate AvP. A sista teams up with the predator to defeat the aliens and they didn't like it. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
They should have gotten boxer Kali Reis for the role, she just did an action/thriller with Catch A Fair One that got acclaim from critics but I guess she isn't the right complexion to play one of the natives in this movie...:mjpls:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
The movie was dope. Better then the last couple ones that came out. The Predators tech was dumbed down because it wouldn't be a fair hunt if it had super advanced tech. It was also probably a lower class Predator as well. It had projectile tech, but rudimentary tech at best. Similiar to what was here at that time. Shorty was a dope strategic hunter. She understood how predators (wild animals) stalked their prey. She applied that to her tool set. As far as killing the white guys, well at that point in the movie she had been through so much shyt that she had nothing to lose. She went through them so easily because she already dealt with a Predator, and those guys weren't shyt in comparison. Overall really decent with a dope Easter egg to Predators with Danny Glover.