A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I've never once heard Die Hard or Fast and Furious referred to as "slapstick". So anything with men doing unrealistic scenes is just "slapstick" and doesn't count. :skip:

But Predator movies are supposed to be a completely serious and realistic narrative. :dead:

We're talking about a franchise that kicked shyt off with THIS scene. :laff:

:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Then of course, the very next movie had :flabbynsick: Danny Glover going man-to-man with the Predator with nothing but his trusty .45 and one-arm hangs off a building while holding BOTH of them suspended in the air, then uses his other hand to chop off the Predator's arm with his own weapon.

Negged for Danny glover slander

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You simps are so goofy.

You do know that there's already a movie called Alien vs Predator with Sanaa Lathan (a woman) as the main character who teams ups with a Predator to take on bigger Aliens right?

Where she even SAVES The Predator and the Predator NEEDED her help to kill The Alien?

You do realize that no one had a problem with that happening and the movie even though it was a woman :mjlol:
Breh, a shyt ton of people complained about that movie and the fact that the predator needed help n saving. Dont get me started on the end

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Just for clarification by coli logic
If I have a problem with A woman so frail she couldn't beat up Tory Lanez , the backstory that she couldn't cut it as a hunter in her own tribe, beats a highly advanced predator that killed EVERYTHING ELSE in the movie,I hate women?
And
I don't wanna see men on screen fukking etc, I either hate gays or secretly must be gay?
:skip: some of y'all dudes weird and need real father figures in y'all lives

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a little surprised at how much the predator was getting tagged. But it makes sense the girl was able get her licks in with the predator in a weaken state

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh, a shyt ton of people complained about that movie and the fact that the predator needed help n saving. Dont get me started on the Predator running at the end carrying ole girl

Naw.

The main issue people had was it being PG-13, the clunky shot action and there not being enough actual fights between The Aliens and Predators.

Sanaa Lathan and her character were the most praised aspect of the movie.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight.

The Predator who has a spaceship and advanced weaponry which includes being able to turn invisible at sheer will, thermal vision along with a damn LASER GUN, touches down in the damn 1700's and loses to a chick with bow and arrow? :mjlol:
It's about setting traps. Guerrilla warfare

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw.

The main issue people had was it being PG-13, the clunky shot action and there not being enough actual fights between The Aliens and Predators.

Sanaa Lathan and her character were the most praised aspect of the movie.
I remember differently. I remember people saying, "since when does a predator need help :childplease:?" "They made the movie into a predator human love story :dahell:"etc

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Negged for Danny glover slander

My whole point is that being unrealistic isn't slander, I've said straight up its my favorite movie in the series. I like it more than I liked the first one.

The fact that what Danny Glover does is completely ridiculous doesn't change the fact that it's an entertaining movie. ALL monster movies require some degree of suspension of disbelief.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I remember differently. I remember people saying, "since when does a predator need help :childplease:?"

Since when has a Predator not needed help? He gets bodied in every other movie. :skip:

Honest to God cause I haven't seen all of them, has a Predator ever gone into combat on Earth and made it off the planet alive?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So let me get this straight.

The Predator who has a spaceship and advanced weaponry which includes being able to turn invisible at sheer will, thermal vision along with a damn LASER GUN, touches down in the damn 1700's and loses to a chick with bow and arrow? :mjlol:
It's about setting traps. Guerrilla warfare

@Jazzy B. , did you even watch the first movie? When a Predator destroys an entire Special Forces team with advanced weaponry twice, but then gets bodied by a guy who smeared mud on himself then made a bow-and-arrow and booby-traps out of sticks he found in the jungle?