A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I turned the shyt off. Gon give it another try today

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Did she cover herself in mud to hide herself?
No. That is. Message that nature captured her. That was a trap set by a other tribe. Her mother warned her. She didn't learn. Quicksand like that is man made.
Predator watch her while the dog.

Personally. The dog is my best part of the movie.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yo hold up distinguished Brethren.

This movie is crack rock.

I had my little reservations but they stuck the landing.

Without spoiling: the Preh (dator) was fighting many foes thru the flick.

Ol girl benefitted from Preh being a little worn down.

Anyway. I was thrilled at certain parts and I was engaged throughout.

I give it a 4/5. Meaning: definitely peep it. And maybe watch it twice just to catch everything.

A 5/5 means: watch enough to memorize. Watch as much as it's on cable. Friday (pt 2 and 3 inclusive) Matrix (and the stairway ---- highway scenes from Reloaded). Infinity War. (Grudgingly) Pulp Fiction. shyt like that

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But men have Mortal Kombat fighting game skills? :skip:

Mortal Kombat had female fighters from the beginning and we all played it as kids with no problem. Y'all let incels ruin everything.

John Wick moves through levels like a video game set on the easiest mode and that's fine.

Bruce Willis defeated an F-35 in hand-to-hand combat and that's fine.

But have a woman win a fight and TLR has a complete breakdown.

Scenes like this aren't even uncommon in action movies, but having a WOMAN in them? How dare they!
YO this post especially the bolded :heh: :pachaha:

Ordinary dudes do all types of Avengers shyt on screen and folks like "that was an entertaining movie!"
Woman does it: "Ah psssh, yeah right."

Even "realistic" movies without special FX are ridiculous. Dudes be hanging upside down taking out SWAT teams.

Woman stabs guy: "Ah come on, at least be SOMEWHAT realistic."

Here's the thing:
Any scene where some dude easily takes out two or more people men or women barehanded is highly unlikely. You know how many movies that eliminates? Go to a place with real videos like youtube and watch some ordinary women fight, the average women is quite durable. Taking down two women physically is a feat.
Yet you got flicks out there where some guy is dispatching other supposedly trained humans like candy simultaneously :childplease:

Now we all can sit here and argue logistics and rip up nearly every single movie apart or ya'll can shut your mouth and enjoy movies.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Predator did get hurt throughout the movie.
The wolf wounded him.
The bear manhandled him and bit a chunk out of his ass.
The Comanche brehs nicked him a few times before getting killed.
The Frenchmen got him in a bear trap and got a couple of bullets in him.
Naru's brother staked him through the chest/shoulder and hit him with shots.
Naru shot him in the back of the head with the pistol.
She also had those stakes in the tree trunk that punctured him when he crashed into it when chasing her.
This was all before the final fight.

The movie was really good and ol girl did her thing.
I think all of the previous things happened to make it more "even."
Yup.

Really dope of the director to do all that.

That's the thing: dude probably felt the need to set that all up because they knew the holes these incels were going to try and poke into the movie.

That's not what made Princess Leia, Ripley, etc. all iconic, dope characters. You didn't have to "set them up", they were simply bold af. It's why I had zero problem with Sanaa Lathan in that AvP movie either.

Now mf's got to spend time setting things up all for people to still complain about it.

Incels be ruining movies with their "logic checks" yet got zero problems with Jason Statham or whoever taking down an elite Navy S.E.A.L team (with air supprt) because they're "trained" and no other setup. Took them on straight up at full-power, near the water and after the S.E.A.L team has established position. Makes complete sense.

I mean, if you're expecting film makers to go the distance and show you how things really go down, then turn on the local news, CNN or whatever.

Ol' girl did her thing. Plain and simple. She and Sanaa are a part of the franchise history now.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That really explains why he defeated an ultra-advanced alien predator warrior in hand-to-hand combat TWICE. :pachaha:

The Predator is an invisible, heat-sensing, laser firing warrior with technology hundreds of years beyond us who can survive and kill a fukking grizzley bear in hand-to-hand, but middle-aged Danny Glover beating him is totally realistic cause Glover is 6'3", goddamnit.

Y'all are really proving why you should stop claiming that you want realism in your movies and just admit that you hate seeing women in major roles. :comeon:

:snoop:

Now you’re being incredibly disingenuous with what you just stated you know that shyt is bullshyt

The 1st time they went head to head was in the warehouse where the special ops team rig the facility of the predator becoming invisible and using his advanced technology in addition Danny was able to shoot the predator like 6 to 8 times in the chess with a shotgun so I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about some hand to hand combat

the 2nd time on the roof/on the spaceship Danny was able to attain the predators highly advance weapon which he sliced off the predators forearm and then later on was able to use that same device to penetrate the predators chess/heart and kill it

you’re coming off like a hater …. it’s like you have something personally against Danny Glover …. like he didn’t sign an autograph to you when he was a little kid or something

but at the end of the day it is really ridiculous for you to try to make a case of a 5 foot less than 100 pound lil female vs a 6’4” 235 pound grown azz man

stop it

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
:snoop:

Now you’re being incredibly disingenuous with what you just stated you know that shyt is bullshyt

The 1st time they went head to head was in the warehouse where the special ops team rig the facility of the predator becoming invisible and using his advanced technology in addition Danny was able to shoot the predator like 6 to 8 times in the chess with a shotgun so I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about some hand to hand combat

the 2nd time on the roof/on the spaceship Danny was able to attain the predators highly advance weapon which he sliced off the predators forearm and then later on was able to use that same device to penetrate the predators chess/heart and kill it

you’re coming off like a hater …. it’s like you have something personally against Danny Glover …. like he didn’t sign an autograph to you when he was a little kid or something

but at the end of the day it is really ridiculous for you to try to make a case of a 5 foot less than 100 pound lil female vs a 6’4” 235 pound grown azz man

stop it
Yep negged for Danny glover slander
That's the point I'm trying make. She couldn't beat anyone else in her tribe, let alone the animals the predator killed, yet she killed the predator.
Basically

A frail late teens, early 20 woman can't beat anyone that posted in this thread but whoever writes her story makes a movie saying she beats prime Ali , Tyson, RJJ and Jon Jones/Brock Lesnar hybrid