A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Let's be for real. Ain't no way Danny Glover is deflecting a Predator's attacks like that when it's swinging at full speed/strength, one arm or not.

Out here battling a Predator like Zoro and shyt :mjlol:

Plus dude would've been disembowled once the Predator sliced him across the stomach or decapitated when it got him across the face. No way he can survive running off a space ship and clearing that distance from it's afterburners in time with a wound like that either.

Also that net is sharp af and would've done significant damage before he would've been able to cut it open. Dude would've been bleeding out and lightheaded that entire fight after that net.

Same way it's BS Arnold survived a Predator's flush backhand that sent him flying 5 feet and follow-up three-piece combo to the skull. The same Predator who can swing from tree to tree carrying all that weight like it's nothing. Landing it's dense bones on a human's face is pretty much good night.

They're all BS and everyone got plot armor. No sense complaining logistics about one if you're not going to complain about the other. Let's put them all under the microscope then.

Terminators/Aliens/Predators would kill humans if they went hand-to-hand nearly every single time.

The other option: just enjoy the Predator movies. That's all I'ma say.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Yep negged for Danny glover slander
That's the point I'm trying make. She couldn't beat anyone else in her tribe, let alone the animals the predator killed, yet she killed the predator.
Basically

A frail late teens, early 20 woman can't beat anyone that posted in this thread but whoever writes her story makes a movie saying she beats prime Ali , Tyson, RJJ and Jon Jones/Brock Lesnar hybrid

:salute:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Let's be for real. Ain't no way Danny Glover is deflecting a Predator's attacks like that when it's swinging at full speed/strength, one arm or not.

Plus dude would've been disembowled once the Predator sliced him across the stomach or decapitated when it got him across the face. No way he can survive running off a space ship and clearing that distance from it's afterburners in time with a wound like that either.

Also that net is sharp af and would've done significant damage before he would've been able to cut it open. Dude would've been bleeding out and lightheaded that entire fight after that net.

Same way it's BS Arnold survived a Predator's flush backhand and follow-up three-piece combo to the skull. The same Predator who can swing from tree to tree carrying all that weight like it's nothing.

They're all BS and everyone got plot armor. No sense complaining logistics about one if you're not going to complain about the other.

Just enjoy the Predator movies. That's all I'ma say.
I got negs for you too sir
He redeemed himself after color purple he saved earf :damn:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

Same way it's BS Arnold survived a Predator's flush backhand that sent him flying 5 feet and follow-up three-piece combo to the skull. The same Predator who can swing from tree to tree carrying all that weight like it's nothing. Landing it's dense bones on a human's face is pretty much good night. Same shyt when Arnold got shot in the arm by the plasma cannon, why didn't it take his arm off like it did Dillon's?

They're all BS and everyone got plot armor. No sense complaining logistics about one if you're not going to complain about the other. Let's put them all under the microscope then.

The other option: just enjoy the Predator movies. That's all I'ma say.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

did u nikkaz even watched the Predator 2 ?

Danny was able to go into the warehouse and shoot the predator multiple times with a military assault weapon destroying its major red triple weapon … then Danny was able to shoot the predator up Close with a shotgun damn near 10times - at least five of them in the chest which basically took the predator down …. thereafter on the roof uses the predators device to cut off its forearm …. so when the final fight on the spaceship that predator was extremely weakened

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

did u nikkaz even watched the Predator 2 ?

Danny was able to go into the warehouse and shoot the predator multiple times with a military assault weapon destroying its major red triple weapon … then Danny was able to shoot the predator up Close with a shotgun damn near 10times - at least five of them in the chest which basically took the predator down …. thereafter on the roof uses the predators device to cut off its forearm …. so when the final fight on the spaceship that predator was extremely weakened
That thing was still strong af and holding itself up with a single hand off the side of a building and arming it’s bomb after it was shot.

Again, Harrigan was also in that razor sharp net for awhile and would’ve been bleeding badly and losing blood fighting a Predator swinging at full speed. That’s not counting if some of the tendons would’ve been cut.

Not to mention, again the Predator would’ve had dude opened up with that cut across his body knowing how sharp those retractable claws are.

It’s all BS and the “magic” of movies. I was a physics major and can tell you probably 90% of action movies don’t hold up because human bodies are too brittle. Mf’s would be snapping all types of knee muscles and dying of dehydration/exhaustion doing that shyt (remember it was supposed to be hot as fukk during that movie). If you want realism on screen, watch the news and make sure it’s not a deep fake.

Otherwise, enjoy the movies because there’s no sense poking holes in one if you aren’t any other.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Watching black men slowly metamorph into Redpill CACs has been legit mind blowing. If some of you were pink and pale instead of brown and black & could walk into a sundown town and receive a meal instead of the threat of a homicide, yall would be out here with Trump 2024 picket signs in the front lawn.

You want to take your action movies back from women but I'm supposed to believe you wouldn't want to take your women & country back from nikkas? :heh:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Watching black men slowly metamorph into Redpill CACs has been legit mind blowing. If some of you were pink and pale instead of brown and black & could walk into a sundown town and receive a meal instead of the threat of a homicide, yall would be out here with Trump 2024 picket signs in the front lawn.

You want to take your action movies back from women but I'm supposed to believe you wouldn't want to take your women & country back from nikkas? :heh:
Personally I don't mind women in action movies. Like I said they could've made this a series

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
The fighting tactics were on point with the way they fight back then(I have native friends) but that shield should've killed her. It deflects bullets, cuts off limbs, yet she's still standing after he smashed her in the face. He's strong enough to lift bears and slam them, but he does the same to her and she ninja rolls
That's what I'm complaining about the same tactics he used to kill everyone else, she took it and keep fighting. That's what causes the outrage

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Embarrassing thread now that it's out.

Like straight incel shyt all through this thread
Some posters here go absolutely retarded when it comes to women doing anything they don't want them to do so I'm not entirely surprised. They were going to hate regardless.

This movie was fire. The writing team did a great job of rewarding you if you paid attention. The way she got the predator mirrored the way her brother got the lion. She set up the kill, he brought it home. He did the same thing for her when he was shooting and stabbing at that MF and giving him that work with the horse.

At the beginning of the movie when she gave that hurt man those flowers to cool his blood, then they brought it back near the end with the French guy being invisible until he screamed and her using it to sneak up on the predator.

Loved that they didn't do the lame ass Hollywood thing of trying to force a white love interest on her or white hero. I enjoyed how they depicted the Europeans as they actually were instead of trying to make them look good. Watching them get that work from the predator and the natives was a breath of fresh air. Bringing back that quicksand was a great payoff too.

This movie felt like it actually taught you something about hunting prey and indigenous tactics/medicines. The crew clearly went to the people and asked them instead of just guessing at what would look cool based off a European lense.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some posters here go absolutely retarded when it comes to women doing anything they don't want them to do so I'm not entirely surprised. They were going to hate regardless.

This movie was fire. The writing team did a great job of rewarding you if you paid attention. The way she got the predator mirrored the way her brother got the lion. She set up the kill, he brought it home. He did the same thing for her when he was shooting and stabbing at that MF and giving him that work with the horse.

At the beginning of the movie when she gave that hurt man those flowers to cool his blood, then they brought it back near the end with the French guy being invisible until he screamed and her using it to sneak up on the predator.

Loved that they didn't do the lame ass Hollywood thing of trying to force a white love interest on her or white hero. I enjoyed how they depicted the Europeans as they actually were instead of trying to make them look good. Watching them get that work from the predator and the natives was a breath of fresh air. Bringing back that quicksand was a great payoff too.

This movie felt like it actually taught you something about hunting prey and indigenous tactics/medicines. The crew clearly went to the people and asked them instead of just guessing at what would look cool based off a European lense.

the posters in TLR are doing a relatively better job of discussing the movie than those in the film room…a lot of them are just straight up throwing temper tantrums over there lmao