A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Don't even want to watch it now. Can't even make the predator look menacing in his own fukking movie. If it were a south korean flick, it would be the opposite. American movies have this weird thing where they scared to make it gritty or make the "bad guy" come out on top. Every movie is on some disney "happily ever after" shyt. I'm done with these p*ssy ass agendas. American movies lack backbone.

Breh, that's a whole fukkin lie. Talking bout he gets his ass kicked the entire movie. He doesn't.. it's actually quite the opposite. He fukks nikkaz up the whole movie actually. They did a good job making this one an ultimate bad ass..

If mfs got a problem with a teenage chick being the protagonist instead of The Rock or whoever then ok.. It didn't change a fukkin thing. Movie was still dope af and I'd go so far to say it's the best one since the first one and the sequel

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I've never once heard Die Hard or Fast and Furious referred to as "slapstick". So anything with men doing unrealistic scenes is just "slapstick" and doesn't count. :skip:

But Predator movies are supposed to be a completely serious and realistic narrative. :dead:

We're talking about a franchise that kicked shyt off with THIS scene. :laff:

:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Then of course, the very next movie had :flabbynsick: Danny Glover going man-to-man with the Predator with nothing but his trusty .45 and one-arm hangs off a building while holding BOTH of them suspended in the air, then uses his other hand to chop off the Predator's arm with his own weapon.

:camby:

your Danny Glover slander better stop because you’re making yourself look stupid

The fact is when the Predator 2 drop’d he wasn’t even that old he was either 42 or 43 … add the fact that he’s 6 ’ 4” and roughly 230+ pounds in real life & was the best LA Detective in the city with over 2 decades of experience of combating the most vicious gang wars imaginable

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read that the director said it was this Predator's first hunt on Earth thats why he looked inexperienced. The movie could have that more clear in the beginning unless I missed something.
That's was my first thought. None of the movie ones were experienced hunters

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
In the prior movie they was riding on top of his fukking space ship and he’s losing to an autistic kid

:laff:

And the predators never win on earth why do they even come here

:mjlol:
Wouldn’t their competitive culture be the very reason they keep coming back. To be the one to finally bring a human head home?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
The movie has it's problems, but it does for the franchise better than what many others have for YEARS. Maybe even since the first one.

You have to just go into it understanding that the predator is like a youngling with no real experience with humans or anything from earth. Even then you got to go in with your suspension of disbelief turned on.

Especially when they came to the hand-to-hand confrontations between him and the chick at the end. Dude mamhandled and knocked the shyt out of a full grown bear but was struggling against some 120 lb girl..

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:camby:

your Danny Glover slander better stop because you’re making yourself look stupid

The fact is when the Predator 2 drop’d he wasn’t even that old he was either 42 or 43 … add the fact that he’s 6 ’ 4” and roughly 230+ pounds in real life & was the best LA Detective in the city with over 2 decades of experience of combating the most vicious gang wars imaginable

That really explains why he defeated an ultra-advanced alien predator warrior in hand-to-hand combat TWICE. :pachaha:

The Predator is an invisible, heat-sensing, laser firing warrior with technology hundreds of years beyond us who can survive and kill a fukking grizzley bear in hand-to-hand, but middle-aged Danny Glover beating him is totally realistic cause Glover is 6'3", goddamnit.

Y'all are really proving why you should stop claiming that you want realism in your movies and just admit that you hate seeing women in major roles. :comeon:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Here is every post in the thread that actually reviews how good the movie was:

The movie was dope. Better then the last couple ones that came out. The Predators tech was dumbed down because it wouldn't be a fair hunt if it had super advanced tech. It was also probably a lower class Predator as well. It had projectile tech, but rudimentary tech at best. Similiar to what was here at that time. Shorty was a dope strategic hunter. She understood how predators (wild animals) stalked their prey. She applied that to her tool set. As far as killing the white guys, well at that point in the movie she had been through so much shyt that she had nothing to lose. She went through them so easily because she already dealt with a Predator, and those guys weren't shyt in comparison. Overall really decent with a dope Easter egg to Predators with Danny Glover.
Movie was hot fire..:whew:
nikkaz is hating...

Movie was dope af
The movie has it's problems, but it does for the franchise better than what many others have for YEARS. Maybe even since the first one.

You have to just go into it understanding that the predator is like a youngling with no real experience with humans or anything from earth. Even then you got to go in with your suspension of disbelief turned on.

Especially when they came to the hand-to-hand confrontations between him and the chick at the end. Dude mamhandled and knocked the shyt out of a full grown bear but was struggling against some 120 lb girl..
I surprisingly enjoyed this film. It was excellent :leon:
Below average

Slightly :manny:

Not good, not the worst
This movie ended up being good
Just finished watching. It wasn't a bad movie but it just didn't capture me. For some reason I was more interested in the dog and the yellow plant they were eating. Imma watch it again to give it another try
Just watched the movie and it was pretty good. I liked it. A lot better than that last predator movie they put out
:mjlol:I just saw this last night, overall it was alright but... um yeah
I thought it was good
To me this was easily the best film since 2. Plenty scenes where the predator is doin cool predator kills. I could understand people complaining about the end fight being too one-sided.
it was really good , started off slow but held my attention as soon as it got going. everyone crying about woke are going to cry regardless , i enjoyed the lead character.
I liked it, top 3 in the franchise easy.

11 say it's good
3 say it's mediocre
0 say it's straight bad

On Rotten Tomatoes 93% of reviewers and 82% of audience say they liked it. Both are the best #'s for any movie in the franchise since the original (in retrospect).

IMDB gives it a 7.3 rating out of 10, the best since the original got a 7.8 (in retrospect).

Coli MGTOW haters have been killing this movie since the concept came out, killing it since the preview came out, insisting they won't watch it, but people who actually watch say it's the best Predator movie in over 30 years.

TLR militants turn into fukking idiots every time there is a woman or a black person in a film.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, that's a whole fukkin lie. Talking bout he gets his ass kicked the entire movie. He doesn't.. it's actually quite the opposite. He fukks nikkaz up the whole movie actually. They did a good job making this one an ultimate bad ass..

If mfs got a problem with a teenage chick being the protagonist instead of The Rock or whoever then ok.. It didn't change a fukkin thing. Movie was still dope af and I'd go so far to say it's the best one since the first one and the sequel
The Predator did get hurt throughout the movie.
The wolf wounded him.
The bear manhandled him and bit a chunk out of his ass.
The Comanche brehs nicked him a few times before getting killed.
The Frenchmen got him in a bear trap and got a couple of bullets in him.
Naru's brother staked him through the chest/shoulder and hit him with shots.
Naru shot him in the back of the head with the pistol.
She also had those stakes in the tree trunk that punctured him when he crashed into it when chasing her.
This was all before the final fight.

The movie was really good and ol girl did her thing.
I think all of the previous things happened to make it more "even."

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
There you have it.
A character played by a woman who looks like she couldn't fight outta wet paper bag with a sword and the no limit tank, beats a super intelligent highly trained alien that kills EVERYONE and EVERYTHING ELSE in the movie is supposed to be believable
But there’s no human man or woman ever in history that could fight that in reality, no matter if it was super disel Arnold or a fukk this shyt Danny,so what does it matter if it was a skinny chick :russ: It’s like cats thinking Brock Lesnar would have a better chance against a raging elephant than a skinny woman, he wouldn’t, they would both be destroyed immediately.

Last edited: