A Teenage Girl is facing off against The Predator in new movie..

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Said the same thing and people in the movie thread were coming for my neck. Yeah arnold killed the first one with a log, but were are talking about prime brolic arnold :francis:

I dont care if its a woman or not but at least make it believable.
Said the same thing, people came for me too. :russ: What made the original work was the most badass actors of that time was getting the work from this mystery thing, it was psychology to the horror. That be like getting The Rock, Michael B Jordan, Hemsworth, Trevante Rhodes, Donnie Yen all together in a movie, and they all getting bodied out of the blue, you'd be like "what the fukk is killing these cats?". If you gonna get a badass female, you can do a lot better imo. Get some MMA chick, call it a day.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Said the same thing, people came for me too. :russ: What made the original work was the most badass actors of that time was getting the work from this mystery thing, it was psychology to the horror. That be like getting The Rock, Michael B Jordan, Hemsworth, Trevante Rhodes, Donnie Yen all together in a movie, and they all getting bodied out of the blue, you'd be like "what the fukk is killing these cats?". If you gonna get a badass female, you can do a lot better imo. Get some MMA chick, call it a day.

That movie was 35 years ago and a few others have been made since then breh. It's like you're forgetting the very next movie had a washed middle-aged Danny Glover going solo and defeating the Predator in hand-to-hand combat twice.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I remember differently. I remember people saying, "since when does a predator need help :childplease:?" "They made the movie into a predator human love story :dahell:"etc

That doesn't even make sense when The Predator was overpowered and The Aliens were made weaker.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
But men have Mortal Kombat fighting game skills? :skip:

Mortal Kombat had female fighters from the beginning and we all played it as kids with no problem. Y'all let incels ruin everything.

John Wick moves through levels like a video game set on the easiest mode and that's fine.

Dominic Torretto has actual undisclosed superpowers and that's fine.

Bruce Willis defeated an F-35 in hand-to-hand combat and that's fine.

But have a woman win a fight and TLR has a complete breakdown.

Scenes like this aren't even uncommon in action movies, but having a WOMAN in them? How dare they!

Its more believable if she looks like Xena or Gina Carano. A 90 pound 5 foot 5 girl fighting 6-8 bodybuilders is too much. I like women in action movies but make the character struggle more or tell the actress to lift some weights. These days they would have Sigourney Weaver kickboxing the Alien and calling him an incel.

I still liked this new Predator movie just like I enjoyed the Danny Glover one. Its not a major complaint just something these movies should get better at.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Man, they need to give predator a fukking push. The first movie is somewhat believable in that you have a beefy jungle commando going at predator in a battle of wits and even then Arnold almost lost. Second one, while I enjoyed it, come on…old ass Danny glover that should have been a desk jockey takes out the predator in a cross-city battle in Los Angeles?

Don’t even get me started on the other movies. Here we have an intergalactic alien warrior that is known to give xenomorphs and other alien species the blues, but they’re continuously getting their shyt pushed in by the raggedy ass human race? :why:
Problem is Predators dont know when to quit and call it a day. Whats the end game for the predators? You can beat up 40 people in a row but you'll be tired and bruised enough that the 41st guy who is a healthy noob who overwhelms you. Like that scenario of how many 11 year olds can you beat up before they overwhelm you.

They need a movie where the Predator takes out a bunch of fighters and goes back to their planet to chill. Nikkas still be fighting with one arm n shyt

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@Jazzy B. , did you even watch the first movie? When a Predator destroys an entire Special Forces team with advanced weaponry twice, but then gets bodied by a guy who smeared mud on himself then made a bow-and-arrow and booby-traps out of sticks he found in the jungle?

The Predator toyed with the soldiers goofy.

That was the point of the movie.

When it was fighting Schwarzenegger it could have killed him at any moment but chose to play around with him until it steps on a trap.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

This one of my favorite franchise but .. :mjlol: she was about to be Bear food, now you expect me to believe she going to kill a Predator :dead:

A Super Advanced Alien with high-tech weaponry and camouflage going up against a frail teenage girl with a bow and arrow.

The whole film i'm going to be watching it like this :francis:

If it makes you feel better, the actress playing the teen is 25:whoa:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The Predator toyed with the soldiers goofy.

That was the point of the movie.

When it was fighting Schwarzenegger it could have killed him at any moment but chose to play around with him until it steps on a trap.

It's like you completely ignored the entire first of the two clips I posted. :pachaha:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's like you completely ignored the entire first of the two clips I posted. :pachaha:

Nothing about the clips negate what I said.

If not for The Predator deciding to toy with Schwarzenegger and instead beat him up it kills him straight away which is why they wrote is that way in the first place.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its more believable if she looks like Xena or Gina Carano. A 90 pound 5 foot 5 girl fighting 6-8 bodybuilders is too much. I like women in action movies but make the character struggle more or tell the actress to lift some weights. These days they would have Sigourney Weaver kickboxing the Alien and calling him an incel.

I still liked this new Predator movie just like I enjoyed the Danny Glover one. Its not a major complaint just something these movies should get better at.

I mean, it’d be more believable if Tom Cruise wasn’t Ethan Hunt or Tom Hardy wasn’t playing Bane but who cares?

I agree that making women protagonists entire claim to fame as being “better/stronger than men” as their sole defining feature is lame as hell but this didn’t feel like that.