A sister has figured dudes likes Chris.B out

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
don't put words in my mouth you dumb nikka...black women are constantly put down by white people, c00nish black men and yeah other black women. And you sit there and wonder why they're insecure :snoop:

And black men are put down by EVERYONE but no one sticks up for us. They're insecure because they worry about stupid topics like "good hair" or light skin vs dark skin.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
And black men are put down by EVERYONE but no one sticks up for us. They're insecure because they worry about stupid topics like "good hair" or light skin vs dark skin.

women care more about being accepted by society when it comes to looks. There's more to insecurity than that, :snoop: they're constantly being told they're the "least attractive women" among other things.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
you would talk to a white girl w extensions and not even know it.... probably not even care. ur self hate has nothing to do w hair.

i go to jobbie nooner and shyt like that - probably hit more white girls than u've been around. any black guy that prefers white hoes, is insecure, imo.

Are u equating white women who wear extensions to black women that wear weaves? Because the 2 are completely different

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
women care more about being accepted by society when it comes to looks. There's more to insecurity than that, :snoop: they're constantly being told they're the "least attractive women" among other things.

By who? People like Gabby Sidibe were given the spotlight because of white people. The article about black women being the least attractive was done by an Asian guy. And some Twitter comment from a comedian or obscure rapper about praising light skin women is not going to have a profound effect on most women.

And black women get WAY more overall praise than we do. Black Girls Rock anyone? The infamous cliched "why are black women single" specials?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Refer to my last post. I'm just sick of hypocrisy. Y'all have been dishing "black men ain't shyt" and "black men hate themselves" for two or three decades. Its high time y'all look in the mirror and realize why.

And stop paying attention to chrisb. Dude been on troll for a minute

Both genders do it. Black men say black women only like broke bummy men/"thugs", are loud and difficult to deal with, hate themselves etc and black women say black men ain't shyt & hate themselves.

Dudes are even saying it in this thread :pachaha:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I've said it before but I feel bad for black women. As a black man I deal with a variety of stereotypes myself, but I can't imagine being a young black girl and virtually being told daily that my hair wasn't nice, or that I was too dark, or barely seeing anyone on TV who looked like me (thank god for Michelle Obama), etc. And it's a fukking shame that many of us successful black men who SHOULD know better actually contribute to this shyt.

Seriously? We have to worry about getting harassed by police, being treated like criminals by most of society, getting denied job opportunities, the risk of being killed with the perpetrator not getting punished, and many more but you want to worry about those "problems"?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So you don't have any?

I don't think anybody is proud of gender relations in the Black community. You might mean that Black women are proud of strides they are making in education, which I think anyone who values education would understand.

And fyi, Black women were not pushed towards "white feminism". We have our own, which is called Womanism. I'm not sure if you consider your post to be some type of defense, but if you think Black women were going to take being treated as second class citizens in their own communities so that you could have more of what I guess you consider to be eye candy, you are out of touch with Black women's want/need to be viewed as equal human beings (which is ironically the same as Black men's, just with an added battle to fight for being women).

How have black women been treated like second class citizens by black men? This is what really makes me sick you guys can say whatever you feel about black men but the second we call you out we are bashing.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seriously? We have to worry about getting harassed by police, being treated like criminals by most of society, getting denied job opportunities, the risk of being killed with the perpetrator not getting punished, and many more but you want to worry about those "problems"?
You deny they're problems? We're all denied job opportunities, seen as violent, high risk of being killed, etc. I'm talking about girls who grow up thinking the only way they can be beautiful is by trying to look white (weaves, bleaching, etc). That shyt isn't a problem?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
By who? People like Gabby Sidibe were given the spotlight because of white people. The article about black women being the least attractive was done by an Asian guy. And some Twitter comment from a comedian or obscure rapper about praising light skin women is not going to have a profound effect on most women.

And black women get WAY more overall praise than we do. Black Girls Rock anyone? The infamous cliched "why are black women single" specials?

By white people and sometimes other black folks. I'm just saying they get portrayed badly in the media, light skinned and mixed women often get treated better. If you don't see that you have to blind. Black woman's beauty just isn't appreciated by mainstream society :manny: Which is probably why they're insecure (which is white people's fault more than black men's.)

And black men do have it worse in america, but we gotta understand the shyt black women have to deal with.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You deny they're problems? We're all denied job opportunities, seen as violent, high risk of being killed, etc. I'm talking about girls who grow up thinking the only way they can be beautiful is by trying to look white (weaves, bleaching, etc). That shyt isn't a problem?

Not on the same level. A black woman is more likely to get hired over a black man. Black women are not frequently harassed by police or constantly depicted by the media as violent criminals. Black women receive far better treatment and the problems you mentioned for black women really are nowhere close to the same level.

And you know the people getting on black women about their looks? Other black women. Look at Gabby Douglas. Who were the people ranting about her hair? Black women. The ones who are putting relaxers and other products in their daughter's hair? The black mothers.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Not on the same level. A black woman is more likely to get hired over a black man. Black women are not frequently harassed by police or constantly depicted by the media as violent criminals. Black women receive far better treatment and the problems you mentioned for black women really are nowhere close to the same level.

And you know the people getting on black women about their looks? Other black women. Look at Gabby Douglas. Who were the people ranting about her hair? Black women. The ones who are putting relaxers and other products in their daughter's hair? The black mothers.

breh so you really think black women aren't being put down by anyone but themselves? :bryan:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Black women want to be seen as beautiful by white men they already know they can have us.
The problem is they want love from a man that already has a woman.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
breh so you really think black women aren't being put down by anyone but themselves? :bryan:

No. White people play a major role in the negative portrayals and images of black women but I don't get the people claiming that black men are responsible for why black women have low self esteem.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
No. White people play a major role in the negative portrayals and images of black women but I don't get the people claiming that black men are responsible for why black women have low self esteem.

I agree that white people are the main reason and only some idiotic black men :ld:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

^^^^^^this.....watch people ignore your post tho