A monkey in a business suit is still a monkey -@Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Well what kinda person would use analogy like what you said. Its clear what you think about black men and you are self-hating person but why go the length of calling black men in suits monkeys?
I used the analogy as just that an analogy. I have had my own parents say it growing up. Not everyone operates with race on their mind 24/7. :manny:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I used the analogy as just that an analogy. I have had my own parents say it growing up. Not everyone operates with race on their mind 24/7. :manny:
Ok but why dont you use any other type of animal. Why monkey at of all the options you can of used. You are pretty much calling black men monkeys. Do you have some kinda self hate for your skin colour?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I noticed that you replied to one statement twice. I also noticed that you have more posts than me yet ive been here 2 years longer. You have over 3k posts in 5 months. However, unlike most posters your posts seem to focus on one subject: black men vs black women. You are not here for sports, music, and movies. You are here almost exclusively to argue with black males in a male dominated forum. Again, do those seem like the actions of a woman that is living a fulfilling existence outside of the internet?

Rhetorical question, i dont expect a honest answer, just deflection.

:whew:

Daps
Why do you say that?

Well i say this cause usually the first man that a lil girl is around is her father and maybe men at church(if your a Christian). That little girl just like a little boy pays attention to what type of relationship her parents have. Something had to happen in childhood or threw school years for you to have the....VIEW on black men that you have. Some of the comments are dare i say beneath you...but you made the comments. You should have more ...FAITH in black men and one day it will pay off.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
The differences are subtle but they are still there.

Loyalty is the commitment or dedication to a brand, person, or other entity because of something that has been experienced in the past. You are loyal to a boss who supported you financially in a past season of need. You are loyal to a mother who gave you a roof over your head as a child growing up. You are loyal to the Detroit Lions or Chicago Cubs, because at some point (even if it was way too long ago) they gave you a reason to celebrate with the city.

VS

Faithfulness on the other hand is a different kind of dedication. Those who are faithful have full belief (or faith) in the person they are committed to. It isn’t a commitment brought about my something that has happened in the past, but who that person is and who they trust that they will continue to be.

:what:

Gonna bash black men on some over analyzed semantics your crazy mind came up with?

If that's the case, I laugh at you if you think white men are more "loyal" for black women.:pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Jahmal

Detective_Chimp_003.jpg
:dead: Detective chimp on the case