:shaq: the moe you fight it.
friday-damn.gif

They neg trained the shyt outta u.

So is a monkey with a weave still a monkey?:troll:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
that's why I cant stand c00ns.

if you call your whole race a monkey then what do you think of yourself? your family?

nothing. that's why its easy to sell them out to the white man I guess.(like Eunice rivers)..lol

you cant shyt on your black men/women constantly and claim you better. no what you have is an inferior complex to whites and other races. but by they c00ning so hard they cant see that. they self ether themselves each day and don't even know it. c00ns/wenches are stupid as hell.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::snoop:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
that's why I cant stand c00ns.

if you call your whole race a monkey then what do you think of yourself? your family?

nothing. that's why its easy to sell them out to the white man I guess.(like Eunice rivers)..lol

you cant shyt on your black men/women constantly and claim you better. no what you have is an inferior complex to whites and other races. but by they c00ning so hard they cant see that. they self ether themselves each day and don't even know it. c00ns/wenches are stupid as hell.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::snoop:
Really? Let me knock you off that self imposed pedestal that you and your hypocrite gang have jumped on. I don't mind being criticize for what I say but to infer a meaning that wasn't there to suit your roast agenda, I will not stand. I would never belittle my race cause I am too dang proud of it. More so, than the likes of many of you here.
Spare me the theatrics get your facts straight before jumping on the bandwagon to avoid sounding like a fool.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I am a feminist, psychopath I am not. Your turn...
Well what kinda person would use analogy like what you said. Its clear what you think about black men and you are self-hating person but why go the length of calling black men in suits monkeys?