A monkey in a business suit is still a monkey -@Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:what:

Gonna bash black men on some over analyzed semantics your crazy mind came up with?

If that's the case, I laugh at you if you think white men are more "loyal" for black women.:pachaha:
Learn to read. No mention or any comparisons was made of white men.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Ok but why dont you use any other type of animal. Why monkey at of all the options you can of used. You are pretty much calling black men monkeys. Do you have some kinda self hate for your skin colour?
:sas1:Please.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Learn to read. No mention or any comparisons was made of white men.
Yeah because you IMPLIED it. I know how to read between the lines. You said, black men are the LEAST "loyal". Who else are you comparing black men with then? Stop being so vague and come out with it.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Use a stereotype your parents used to say and not comprehend its context brehs and brehettes :scust:

:snoop:
Spare me the hypocrisy.
Use bedwench but don't understand the context
Use nikka but don't understand its context...
You catch drift. Just be honest and just say that it's an opportunity y'all wanted to latch on to attempt to ether me.
I remain unimpressed:sas2:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yeah because you IMPLIED it. I know how to read between the lines. You said, black men are the LEAST "loyal". Who else are you comparing black men with then? Stop being so vague and come out with it.
No it was not implied.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I been saying she's a bed wench still dealing with her black daddy leaving her mom why she hates black men

I think you right about this. Because her daddy left her momma and probably gave her momma a lot of shyt, she came to this mentality that black men are the least loyal and will do anything they can to put a black woman down.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I said it I didn't deny. But if it was done to explicitly compare to white men I would have said it outright.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I think you right about this. Because her daddy left her momma and probably gave her momma a lot of shyt, she came to this mentality that black men are the least loyal and will do anything they can to put a black woman down.
Actually....try again.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I said it I didn't deny. But if it was done to explicitly compare to white men I would have said it outright.
Implying something is just as damning as "explicitly" saying it. Don't try to insult our intelligence here.

I'll play your game then. Who/what are you comparing the loyalty of black men with?

Daps

Women dont understand that its easy to GAME alot of them cause they are so vague. They also dont get how and why men hate how vauge they are .

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Exactly thank you!

I never see her criticize anyone but black men..and calling us monkeys?!:beli: