A monkey in a business suit is still a monkey -@Yup

Daps
I don't know you tell me.
Yeah i believe so ...:patrice:. Do you get this much crap talked about you outside of the internet for some of these same things you say ? And have you shared some of these view with your father or mother ?

Daps
This also makes me wonder what type of black males have you been around or witnessed all your life ?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm I going to get a reply to getting what the fukk you're talking about if the two words are essentially the same thing?
The differences are subtle but they are still there.

Loyalty is the commitment or dedication to a brand, person, or other entity because of something that has been experienced in the past. You are loyal to a boss who supported you financially in a past season of need. You are loyal to a mother who gave you a roof over your head as a child growing up. You are loyal to the Detroit Lions or Chicago Cubs, because at some point (even if it was way too long ago) they gave you a reason to celebrate with the city.

VS

Faithfulness on the other hand is a different kind of dedication. Those who are faithful have full belief (or faith) in the person they are committed to. It isn’t a commitment brought about my something that has happened in the past, but who that person is and who they trust that they will continue to be.