A monkey in a business suit is still a monkey -@Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Implying something is just as damning as "explicitly" saying it. Don't try to insult our intelligence here.

I'll play your game then. Who/what are you comparing the loyalty of black men with?
Who's intelligence am i insulting? Yours? Tell me, how great your rivalry with white men that any criticism of black men is attempt to uplift white men.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Exactly thank you!

I never see her criticize anyone but black men..and calling us monkeys?!:beli:
So on a black male dominated site that calls black women bedwenches among other names you want me to criticize white men. Lol, I am critical of the group that I care about.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
So on a black male dominated site that calls black women bedwenches among other names you want me to criticize white men. Lol, I am critical of the group that I care about.
How do you care about a group if all you do is shyt on them and call em rude words. I cant you seriously no more and i never call black women bedwenches you are just generalizing all black men as the same which isnt fair.

Im sorry but you have a cac mentality.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Spare me the hypocrisy.
Use bedwench but don't understand the context
Use nikka but don't understand its context...
You catch drift. Just be honest and just say that it's an opportunity y'all wanted to latch on to attempt to ether me.
I remain unimpressed:sas2:
Not knowing blacks been called monkeys for years breh and brehettes then wanna use the term monkey in a business suit, yet don't refer to black men breh and brehettes.

Nobody here to impress you..actually you are more defensive, explaining yourself to a group of people who dont matter :whoo:

Daps
What was vague?

I havent read your post with the monkey comments or any other comments for that matter, but yup you should come out with whatever your issues is with black men and be VERY direct and very honest regaurdless of what will be said about. Many men will respect it ...even if they dont like it. Some might even off some advise.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Who's intelligence insulting? Yours? Tell me, how great your rivalry with white men that any criticism of black men is attempt to uplift white men.

Deflection. You can't even answer my question. Vague.

Until you are woman enough to talk about the logic behind your reasoning, I'm game to conversate. For now, I'm done with your p*ssy footing vague ass so have fun wallowing in your anti-black self pity.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Not knowing blacks been called monkeys for years breh and brehettes then wanna use the term monkey in a business suit, yet don't refer to black men breh and brehettes.

Nobody here to impress you..actually you are more defensive, explaining yourself to a group of people who dont matter :whoo:
So...we both agree to the meaninglessness of your post. I am fully entertained and will get my fill.

Daps
All men on this site dont do that thoe :rudy:. You have to understand everyone on this site is of different age, race , and some are just trollin . That also means different levels of maturity.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Deflection. You can't even answer my question. Vague.

Until you are woman enough to talk about the logic behind your reasoning, I'm game to conversate. For now, I'm done with your p*ssy footing vague ass so have fun wallowing in your anti-black self pity.
:russ: oh gosh:mjlol:

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
It's like saying You can take the ****** out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the ******.

Same analogy

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
So...we both agree to the meaninglessness of your post. I am fully entertained and will get my fill.
More so the meaninglessness of your mindstate..the reason you come in and reply to everyone who makes a statement about your application of logic..

Your turn :ufdup: