A monkey in a business suit is still a monkey -@Yup

Daps
PATRICE GIVES GOOD EXAMPLE ON HOW TO ARGUE WITH WOMEN !!

Another great example is Episode 11 where Pam, a woman described as being so gorgeous it's unreal, starts massively trying to tear down Patrice.

She calls him gay, a woman hater, a rambler with anger problems. She says that men like him are only angry because they have small dikks that can't get laid. She's trying her best to dig into Patrice mentally, saying that Patrice's anger stems from having so much trouble attracting women. She goes all out, pulling out all the stops and even daring to say that Jeff Gurian, the guy she's with, will always be way more successful than Patrice will ever be.

Holy shyt. The entire time Patrice just calmly disarms everything she has to say and handles it like a pro. It's like listening to typical anti-TRP tripe where they just keep attacking the messenger rather than the message. Patrice knows what she's trying to do, make Patrice angry so that she can pretend to be a victim once he loses his cool but instead, he keeps his cool.

Link to Episode 11

The time-skip goes towards when Pam is just trying her best to piss him off but Patrice calmly explains why her name-calling, her shyt testing, doesn't bother him (@50:40).

The whole episode in general is an excellent lesson in frame control and being manipulation proof.

@yup:patrice: And yes this is my life story with women

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wow. I have too much of a life to even read all this bullshyt in here.

Yall really gonna keep goin back in forth over random opinions and possible trolls? :ugh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Give me a hug yup.....i'm gonna help
you through this.
we love you here.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg
Lol I love you guys too. I don't know why y'all can't see it.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
How do you care about a group if all you do is shyt on them and call em rude words. I cant you seriously no more and i never call black women bedwenches you are just generalizing all black men as the same which isnt fair.

Im sorry but you have a cac mentality.
Quoted for emphasis
zujp95.jpg

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
How do you care about a group if all you do is shyt on them and call em rude words. I cant you seriously no more and i never call black women bedwenches you are just generalizing all black men as the same which isnt fair.

Im sorry but you have a cac mentality.
It's funny but that's how I feel about the black female topics on this site that turn into bashfests.
Anyway, I am sorry if you felt that I was bashing black men. That is not how I thought I came across.
I truly care about black men and black women.
:wub: I say this with love

Daps
Men and women are not equal the highest level a women can be is a queen. The highest level a man can be is king. Now is king and queen equal ? Naw and never will be. I will say this as well a man has toelevatehimself to his higest level a woman CANT elevate a man to his highest level. When a man is at HIS highestlevel he can teach others including the QUEEN how to be at their highest all the while teahing thequeenwhat makes him(king) happy or how to tap into a mans desire.

What society has done has elavated women all the while pushing men down. What they dont realize iswomen get there CUE from MEN. In this generation women are competeing with men on a ...mental levelwere in my grandfathers generation he competed with men on a mental level and that was it in histimeyou NEVER competed with women cause they always knew there place ...they were second.Andfurthermore you never disrespected a womans postition.

Women are suppose to compete with other women physically etc. This is why i always say when a womenfeels she can think logical and rationally like a man its an automatic red flag. Its a turn off to me at least. Just like i dont wanna know what its like to be a woman or think like one.

Last note: The reason men feel they way they do or they angry or whatever everbody wants to call it . Isbecause everything in a mans life is work and has to work to GIVE women everything. On the flip side of that coin a lot no all but a lot of women were brought up thinking that the world is suppose to be give tothem and if im wrong ...let me say this its a job for everyone on this earth to do. A woman has her place but in this society women are MORE important than the man. A man has to buss his ass everyday of theweek ...but we still gotta dissect to deal with a women .But wit a women all she do is get her t*ts right, get her ass right, put on a pound of make-up and go out there and get a man. We gotta get cerebal and wegotta play chess wit you. Which BOLIS down to object of desire which women dont wanna be that but they ARE that. In a womans mind they dont wanna be an object of desire UNTIL they get the right MAN. And women WANNA force a man or men to to LOOK at them better than what THEY look at themselves ...sadly thats the game . And some men dont FEEL its there job to find all the things ABOUT WOMEN that they havent found in themselves. ...and on top of that they dont wanna learn from a men on how to keep aman. It just pure aggroance

I know it dosent apply here but :manny:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So it's wrong to expect respect from fellow human beings despite being a different gender?

Thanks for clearing that up.
:comeon:Come now. Let's not act like women don't do the same thing on female-dominated forums.