A millionaire kept his finances hidden from his partner, and got her to pay for everything

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Why is she paying for everything when he has more than enough money to contribute?

He’s clearly selfish.. she should evaluate the future of that relationship.
Reading is essential

Sentence 1: I *JUST FOUND OUT* that my fiancé is wealthy

Just found out

She believed he did not have the financial means to support her or pay for anything and she believed this because he never shared he had money and got her to pay his way while he pursued writing.

The guy is clearly manipulative to the point where he’d rather see her sell something of value off to save her dog, than to be honest and say he in fact has money.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this woman is gonna leave a guy after finding out he will inherit millions?
WatchfulFriendlyBittern-size_restricted.gif

He'll have a new chick in a couple of weeks. You ain't hurting no rich dude by leaving him because he has options. He can find another chick just like her. But can she find another future millionaire?
:mjlol:
This is what some of you men fail to realize... leaving him is not meant to teach him anything... it’s for her to realize she can do better... she can find a guy that doesn’t test her and doesn’t make her sacrifice unnecessarily for his own self gratification.

Who cares if she doesn’t find another millionaire?

I remember when I was willing to leave a position for one where I made less money because I hated where I was so much... Money isn’t everything... It definitely can’t make someone happy so I don’t understand why you all keep focusing on that.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading is essential

Sentence 1: I *JUST FOUND OUT* that my fiancé is wealthy

Just found out

She believed he did not have the financial means to support her or pay for anything and she believed this because he never shared he had money and got her to pay his way while he pursued writing.

The guy is clearly manipulative to the point where he’d rather see her sell something of value off to save her dog, than to be honest and say he in fact has money.

Yeah dude.. I know that. My reading comprehension was A plus in this situation, lol. My comment was referring to the guy not what she knew.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Yeah dude.. I know that. My reading comprehension was A plus in this situation, lol. My comment was referring to the guy not what she knew.
Wait is Chelsea Bridge also the Empress chick? I got an Empress quote when I quoted you. Coli be tripping.

Oh I thought you meant: why did this chick allow it. You right - that guy is TRASH.

Why would a woman pay all the bills, why would anybody pay all the bills (permanently - if someone loses a job, ok - but also why would anybody with a job handle their finances in a way that there are literally $40 left at the end of the month if there's no new money coming in...)? It makes no sense: so he can pursue his dream, how about a half-time job and working on the dream half-time..? She must have had friends saying "WHAT?"

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the day it's reasonable that 1 in a million people finessing their partner out of their finances is a man.

All these type of things sound fishy if there's not a single receipt.
Maybe he has a trust fund that gets unlocked when his parents die or when he reaches a certain age, meaning he has no liquidity but he's wealthy. Along with his parents saying, breh we've financed your aspiring writer bullshyt for too long now, get a job, with the trust fund still in check.