A millionaire kept his finances hidden from his partner, and got her to pay for everything

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would she stay with someone for 4 years if she thought he was broke the whole time? Unless he was in school or something.

How did they do stuff together if “he was broke?”

I think hiding it for that long is scumbag behavior though.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't see that in the OP. She grew up poor, that's not his fault and even more of a reason to vet her before marriage.

Ya'll talk about divorce like it's rare.

They about to be married and all that "struggle" is resolved after that.

Four years is reasonable.

Ya'll throwing spice on this story. She mentioned selling shyt for a dog's surgery.

She wasn't struggling that bad if a dog's life was worth more than bills.

Overall, I don't believe the story.

The principal of keeping your money your business is what I don't have a problem with.

My dad isn't filthy rich, but, his networth is big. That's not my girlfriend's or wife's business what I will have passed to me after he dies.

If you think lying to someone for years is gonna get you a good solid relationship than go for it.

If she was cool with it she wouldn't have made the post. Now she doesn't trust him and is about to have access to the bag. Recipe for disaster.

But you do you sir. No one said you have to tell people what you make. No one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That man is a fukking psychopath and she needs to gtfo asap, or maybe marry the guy for a couple of years then divorce so she can get reimbursed for the money she broke off:mjgrin:. How can some of ya'll ride for the dude knowing damn well that ya'll would probably feel betrayed if your old lady came out and said "I have 20 bodies" after 2 years of dating or some shyt:deadmanny:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This is what some of you men fail to realize... leaving him is not meant to teach him anything... it’s for her to realize she can do better... she can find a guy that doesn’t test her and doesn’t make her sacrifice unnecessarily for his own self gratification.

Who cares if she doesn’t find another millionaire?

I remember when I was willing to leave a position for one where I made less money because I hated where I was so much... Money isn’t everything... It definitely can’t make someone happy so I don’t understand why you all keep focusing on that.
she wont

will be texting him in 6-9 months claiming she made a mistake

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
look at this brawd and tell me u wouldn't hide 7 figures from her too...

Li2EjNhN_400x400.jpg
I’d hide cereal from her. :skip: