A millionaire kept his finances hidden from his partner, and got her to pay for everything

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ain't married so why should he have to shell out a ton of money to what amounts to a FWB?
ImpracticalDarlingAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif

Women want equality so stop depending on Men to subsidize your lifestyle.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I know a woman who works, pays the mortgage, pays the bills, pays and looks after the man's son (not hers) while he works and saves his money.

Just saying.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
My father's networth puts him in the 1% of black folks...If I was ever dumb enough to get married I wouldn't tell my "wife" for years.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Why is she paying for everything when he has more than enough money to contribute?

He’s clearly selfish.. she should evaluate the future of that relationship.
You're exposing yourself again. They aren't married yet so he's not obliged to disclose anything:francis:. One mistake that men make is that they disclose their finances too early and end up getting used for money. I say good for him :ohlawd:. At least we know she's not a gold digger:yeshrug:.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My father's networth puts him in the 1% of black folks...If I was ever dumb enough to get married I wouldn't tell my "wife" for years.
I could see not telling her that you're loaded but at the same time I wouldn't act like I was completely broke. If anything I'd lie and say somebody bought my shyt to help out with some of the bills. That's just cause I refuse to be a user. I always said if I was a millionaire I'd still keep a regular ass apartment and lie about my job until we've been together for some time to know she's marrying me for me and not the money I got. But to mooch off of her is a whole new level of shytty.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Men have been taking care of women while women have been taking care of the home and raising the children. You’re acting like women just sat on their ass while men did all the work. What exactly is he doing to contribute to the relationship?

And Yes I’ll keep the same energy for a woman if a man was struggling to take of their home and she had the means to help him and didn’t. Again, that is selfish.
Once again, they weren't married. More men should be doing this to vet women. Hide your finances so that you know if she's in it for you, or the money :yeshrug:.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Why is she paying for everything when he has more than enough money to contribute?

He’s clearly selfish.. she should evaluate the future of that relationship.
The dog thing is fishy, because some people love pets, but, don't believe in spending a bunch of money to keep them alive...I know I wouldn't.

He's marrying her.

:francis:

And notice no one says that for a man who pays for everything for a girlfriend and eventually marries her.

Why is he paying for everything when he has more than enough money to contribute?

I'm not the tit for tat type, but, it's clear women don't say this on principal.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Men don't understand women at all. If you think lying to a women for years and switching it up is gonna yield you any sort of positive results you are sadly mistaken.